Raiders v Chiefs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders v Chiefs

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Guys, this is going to be really fuckin bad. I have a feeling it will be at least as bad as our last game against them, probably worse.

However, we will have Lamarcus Joyner back for this game. Last time Guenther made some bizarre comment about how the Chiefs kept Joyner off the field by playing a certain type of personnel groupings. That won’t happen again.

Of course, it won’t matter.

The jets destroyed us. The Chiefs will fuckin bury us 6 feet under ground like some kind of fuckin grisly, decrepit corpse.

Gruden better have some kind of air raid offense cooked up. It’s our only chance. If we can score 45 we might win.

We need to throw to everyone. Including Jacobs. Start w Waller, then stretch with Williams, work in Moreau, toss out to Richard, screen to Jacobs. Wheel routes, bubbles, seams, go routes, crosses, slants, skinny posts. Every single pass play ever thought up better be in our motherfuckin game plan, and Carr better have 500 yds passing by the end of the game.

If that’s not the plan - if Gruden thinks he needs to grind it out to “keep Mahomes off the field,” then we’re hardcore fucked before kickoff even happens.

That’s all there is to it. If we’ve been practicing like that all week long, getting everyone involved, I believe we can hang a lot of points on this team. So we’ll see if Gruden is willing to adapt or if he’s obstinate and rigid.

Fuckin bombs away.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Raiders v Chiefs

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 am

I hope the Raiders win today but I doubt they can do it. Andy Reid's record after a bye week is pretty crazy. Derek Carr is 0-4 in games under 40 degrees as well. All we can do at this point is pray the Chiefs got food poisoning last night.

In Reid’s 21-year career as an NFL head coach, he’s 17-3 coming out of the bye week during the regular season. Two of those losses have come when he has been the coach of the Chiefs, with the most recent loss coming in 2017 to the New York Giants. They lost that game in frustrating fashion on an overtime field goal.

In 2018, Kansas City faced the Oakland Raiders coming off a Week 12 bye — just as they will this year — won the game 40-33 in Oakland. This time the Raiders will be tasked with facing the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.

In 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, the Chiefs came away victorious with extra time to prepare for their opponent. In 2019, with the team hoping to return to the AFC championship game and then the Super Bowl, they’ll need to continue their dominance following the bye week.

For the Raiders, the Week 13 game could be the difference between winning the AFC West, being a wild-card team or missing the playoffs altogether. You know they’ll be ready to put up their best shot against a hated rival like Kansas City.

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/25/kansas-city-chiefs-andy-reid-post-bye-week-record/

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:34 am

We'll see. These are the kind of games that we seem to play better in. I doubt we will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if we do.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:26 pm

If by some miracle the Raiders pull off the unimaginable, it'll go like this.
1.Carr and the rest of the team play like their backs are against the wall and have nothing to lose after a huge disappointment in NY.
2.Mahomes' passes are a little off due to the extreme wind both teams are set to play in later today.
3. Gruden will need to call the best game of his life.

Styles make fights, we have all the tools to beat KC, but we'll need the elements to help Mahomes have a bad day.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Fuck Carr. That touchdown is on his bitch ass.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:49 pm

WTF was that mess? This whole team is retarded.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Wtf happened? They scored a TD, I went to make a phone call for 2 min and they have the fuckin ball back on our 20???

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:52 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Wtf happened? They scored a TD, I went to make a phone call for 2 min and they have the fuckin ball back on our 20???

Dumbasses fumbled on the kickoff. At least the Defense stopped them.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Yeah, turning the ball over isn’t a good idea against these guys.

What I REALLY don’t understand is why we can’t move the motherfucking ball against their D. That’s ridiculous.

And a pick-six as I’m typing this.

Total implosion.

Put in all the backups. Let the children play.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Damn Carr sucks.

blazin1
The Mercs