Jalen Ramsey

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Jalen Ramsey

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:38 am

Gruden just stands there w a shitty look on his face. How about you look through your fuckin plays, search for something that’s going to give us the right mismatch instead of just calling whatever the fuck is next on the list?? This is fucking chess, not checkers. ESPECIALLY when you’re playing against Andy Reid. He’ll make you look downright idiotic if you let him. And we sure let him.

THIS is why coaching matters SO fucking much. CREATIVITY! I used to talk about brilliance when Dennis and Lane were hanging around. We didn’t have any fucking brilliance in our organization, and you HAVE to have it! And it has to be working for you EVERY fuckin play. Brilliance can’t take a play off, or a series off. I haven’t seen any brilliance since Gruden got back here, and it’s incredibly disappointing.

This is why owners are going after these young guys, trying to strike gold and land the next Payton or McVay. The next Chess master. The next guy who can take an above average QB like Goff - or Carr - and go to the SB.

I thought Gruden would have seen how all this shit worked during his MNF stint. How this is an all-game-long thing. But he hasn’t figured it out. I can only hope that a couple more games like this last one will beat him into focus.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 am

I think Mayock has some brilliance. But we need it on our coaching staff. Gruden needs to hire an OC who’s going to push him creatively. Right now we have an OC who’s even worse than Gruden is.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:52 am

Does anyone else get the feeling that Gruden feels like some series are just not important? Like after we score on back-to-back drives, we come out COMPLETELY limp, like Gruden thinks we don't need to score again, we can just take a break?

WTF kind of NFL play calling is that shit?? LOSING MENTALITY!!

And I hope to GOD they really are reading this forum the way it seems like they have been.

Gruden, you have to ACTIVELY call plays. NEVER passively. It's ALWAYS about what the defense is doing, not about what YOU think our offense should be doing. Watch. Learn. ADJUST! EVERY fuckin play!

And for fuck's sake, how's about you pass on first down every now and then, huh? Bet they wouldn't see that coming...

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 am

Didn't hear the bay area media call him out on his play calling either. Hopefully that Chief game was just an early season dud. If not we're in for a long unsuccessful shit show with Gruden. He did absolutely nothing his last 5 years as Bucs coach. Hope I'm wrong because I'm tired of the ineptitude that this franchise is.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:16 pm

I say give up a 1st & a2nd rounder for Ramsey. We should spend all our money on the secondary because we will never keep up with Mahomes & KC offensively. Never. We should be going all in on defense. Play 1985 football. Run it grind the clock and be extremely good defense. There’s nothing else we can do.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Start with trading in the lemon Carr after this year. Might be a minimum buy out clause. Aside from every motherfuckin excuse fans have made for this guy we've paid him around 60 million fuckin dollars since he's been here and getting piss poor low value qb production and Zero motherfuckin leadership. Does this kid rally the team? Does he seem to really care when we lose? I can't stand this motherfucker. If we had Andy Reid and Mahomes and dumped Gruden and Carr wr'd be better off. Gruden and Carr is 2 fucks just in it for the fat paychecks. 2 fuckin losers!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum