What do u hear, what do u say!! FUCK AB

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: What do u hear, what do u say!! FUCK AB

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:41 pm

silver & black wrote:I hear ya. The Steelers dealt with him for a lot longer...lol.

Yeah and they won a lot of games which drowned out AB a lil bit. Rooney family run that sports media in Pitt. Family is royalty in western PA. Those folks aren't going to let some fuckin brat niggger like AB spoil their fun. They had a rapist at qb in Rothlisraper and they still have had productive seasons. Western PA was a very depressed part of the country in the early 70's but how those Steel Curtain teams of that decade gave those people something to cheer and be happy about.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:05 am

790thSFS wrote:AB is playing Monday night YOU DUMB CRACKERS!!!!!!

Looks like forbidden finally got out of butt ramming prison. Fucking loser!

I wasn’t in prison like your entire family is. How is the border jumping life? Still pushing the lawnmower? I’m glad to be back 790, my lawn has gone to shit. I need you to use all you mower skills & make that lawn shine! Your family is what? 4 generations into the lawn mowing and junk collecting business? Instead of Sanford & Son it’s 790 & his 235 illiterate sons

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 am

Imagine in Mayock called Brown a dumb i love rainbows? The double standards are sickening. The situation just changed again, Brown is apparently posting something on social media that says release me. I’m disgusted by Gruden. I don’t care how good this ugly nigggger is I would have got rid of him. This will blow up. It already is.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:11 am

It’s an honor to be joined by men. Silver, Freddie and Dead. Not cornholing faggot ass cocksuckers like 790. He should fuckin die

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum