Game of thrones

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Game of thrones

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:50 am

Well Fred, we're practically related, I'll have to keep that in mind next time you make me want to punch you in the face.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:00 pm

We are maybe related. My first girlfriend in Albq was full blooded Navajo. She grew up on the rez, her father was a big shot in Native politics in AZ and NM. She had money considering many natives are broke or next to broke. I miss the place. Basically grew into a man living there from 18 yrs old to about almost 23 yrs old than moved to California and lived there for sixteen years. Regarding punching me in the face. Nobody in NM stepped up on me. I was a tough skinny white boy who didn't back down from anything. Nobody intimidated me. Growing up as a yank on the east coast taught me how to handle myself at an early age.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Wed May 01, 2019 9:59 am

Going over reading through your guy's posts and I can't help but think of the movie step brothers lol.

Did we just become best friends???
YUuuup!
Lol.
Now I want to go see those damn sunsets in NM.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Thu May 02, 2019 8:42 am

FreddieB25 wrote:We are maybe related. My first girlfriend in Albq was full blooded Navajo. She grew up on the rez, her father was a big shot in Native politics in AZ and NM. She had money considering many natives are broke or next to broke. I miss the place. Basically grew into a man living there from 18 yrs old to about almost 23 yrs old than moved to California and lived there for sixteen years. Regarding punching me in the face. Nobody in NM stepped up on me. I was a tough skinny white boy who didn't back down from anything. Nobody intimidated me. Growing up as a yank on the east coast taught me how to handle myself at an early age.

I don't doubt it, I was speaking virtually. I'm pretty scrawny too but I'm 6'3", so not many people want to start up fights w me either.

I'm not starting anything with anyone. I can't fight anymore anyway, I have a 2-level spinal fusion in my neck - lower cervical, spanning vertebrae c5-c7, complete with a titanium plate and 6 screws. I have some dead person's bones in my body. Plus a severely deteriorated disc at c4-c5 that will eventually need to be fused as well. I'll post pics of my x-rays some day. It'll make you all feel sympathetic pain, I guarantee it.

One good punch and I could be in the hospital for a while and/or in nasty shape for life. Hell, I had problems when I got in a wreck back in November, some asshole t-boned me. It wasn't even really that hard. But my shit was all kinds of aggravated.

Next fight I get in, I'll be looking for the nearest sharp object to stick into the guy's vital organs. I'm not fuckin around. That's one reason why why I carry blades and firearms. It could be life and death for me.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu May 02, 2019 8:43 am

piratepride wrote:Going over reading through your guy's posts and I can't help but think of the movie step brothers lol

If you touch my fucking drums, I'll kill you.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Sat May 04, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:55 pm

DeadRinger wrote:If you touch my fucking drums, I'll kill you.

Dead, You sound like an angry chief injun. Damn dude just call us pilgrims dude. Many nations through history have been massacred for their land. Humans have always been warriors since the cavemen. It's kill or be killed. It's always been this way.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri May 03, 2019 11:25 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:If you touch my fucking drums, I'll kill you.

Dead, You sound like an angry chief injun. Damn dude just call us pilgrims dude. Many nations through history have been massacred for their land. Humans have always been warriors since the cavemen. It's kill or be killed. It's always been this way.

That was a Step Brothers movie reference bro. I Should have done it as a reply to Pirate’s comment. So I edited it, hopefully it makes more sense. But only if you’ve seen the movie.

Make no mistake, I have FAR more German in me than Navajo. I’m a true American mutt like you wouldn’t believe. I can trace my European heritage back to 1723 in Virginia. I know it goes back earlier than that, but that’s where I hit a dead end with the paper trail.

I’m American right down to the core. ANY fuckin way you want to slice it, ANY angle you want to take, this is my fuckin country, I was born here, my fuckin family was born here, my ancestors were born here, I have hundreds and hundreds of years of blood relatives of both European and native ethnicity buried in this fucking land from sea to shining sea.

I have a fucking 200-year-old musket hanging on my wall that a long-dead relative of mine used in the Civil War.

My great grandfather was a Texas Ranger who married a Navajo squaw and injected Native American blood into my veins. I’m as proud of that as I am of all the rest of it but the very simple fact of the matter is this:

I’m a natural born hyper-generational American. I’m FROM here, I’m OF here, I BELONG here, this place BELONGS to me and anyone who wants to ruin it is going to have to contend with me and a whole fucking lot of people like me.

Do you fucking hear that, Del?

Now do you have maybe a little understanding of what you and your snowflake horde are up against? Let me put it another way...

WE are the fucking proverbial immovable object.

And rest assured that YOU and your Obama-spawned, groupthinking safe-spacers would run shrieking in terror if you even knew the meaning of the phase “unstoppable force” because you’re an entire generation full of nothing but entitled, bed-wetting bitches.

Get it? I certainly hope so, because I tried to make it as easy to understand as possible.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 am

Lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs