Everyone is in who matters. My analysis.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Everyone is in who matters. My analysis.

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Mark is a fuckin jew retard. Nothing would surprise me with that ass clown. The league fucked us on LA but gave us an untapped market like Vegas. Don't fuck it up Mark. Dominate the next decade in Vegas like we dominated for parts of three straight decades back in the day.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Mark, If Mayock is the real deal in the next couole years. Pay the man!!!! Don't let him GM the NY football Giants because they have an eye on him because their GM fuckin sucks. Mayock is tight with the Mara family.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat May 04, 2019 5:56 pm

I doubt he's dumb enough to fuck with the logo. To tell you the truth.... I wouldn't mind a little tweak to it. I've always wanted an actual skull with the eye patch in the helmet. NEVER change the colors!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:26 pm

silver & black wrote:I doubt he's dumb enough to fuck with the logo. To tell you the truth.... I wouldn't mind a little tweak to it. I've always wanted an actual skull with the eye patch in the helmet. NEVER change the colors!

You can't mess with brilliance and tradition. Keep everything the same as if it was 1968 or 1983. That uniform and logo represents something from days gone by. The black and silver and that silver helmet under the lights in Oakland back in the day on MNF was something to behold. Team and that uni had an aura about it. No team in any sport anywhere back in the days had those colors or that epic cross sword, eye patch logo. Al Davis knew that than and winning and the manner in which we did solidified that. Can't change perfection.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat May 04, 2019 6:49 pm

I hear ya. I'm all for keeping it just as it is.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum