Calm down... I have our pick, and it’s a good one.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Calm down... I have our pick, and it’s a good one.

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Alright kids, i’m Going to pull our shit out of the fire.

If Mayock knows his ass from a hole in the ground, and I have to assume he does, given what i’m Seeing here, this is what we do:

We go fucking draft Isaac Nauta, TE, UGA.

As a GA fan, let me tell you about this kid. He’s not the fastest guy in the world, but he seriously pisses defenses off. They’ll be all over the O like stink on shit, and all of a sudden he’s fuckin wide open for a first down or a TD. He’s sneaky good at making the critical play, moving the chains.

I wouldn’t call him clutch, because he’s not quite that consistent yet, but he COULD be in a system like Gruden’s. GA had crazy weapons, they didn’t need to hit their TE a whole lot.

But this kid can fucking CATCH. he doesn’t drop shit. If you throw him the ball. He’s coming down w it if he has to kill everyone on the field to do it. He treats every pass like it’s the last one he’s ever going to see, he has basketball player-style hands.

We need this kid.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Calm down... I have our pick, and it’s a good one.

Postby piratepride » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Wouldn't mind a fresh young TE 8n case Waller doesn't pan out.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:53 pm

The more I listen to Mayock the more he sounds like a bitch. He has like this lisp and think he might be a closeted poo stabber.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:50 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:The more I listen to Mayock the more he sounds like a bitch. He has like this lisp and think he might be a closeted poo stabber.

Maybe, but you can’t argue that this team doesn’t look anything like it did last year.

Let’s talk about talent. AB and Tyrell Williams have more talent between the two of them than our entire fuckin offense had last season.

Then you add that fucking Mount Vesuvius LT at 380 lbs and now Josh Jacobs and Crowell running the rock. No doubt Luke Wilson is a downgrade at TE, but we’re going to do something about that.

I like the Joyner and Marshall signings on D. And Ferrell and Abram are killers.

And we have a couple picks and I know at least a couple more signings to go. Possibly even another trade. Remember, we have 2 first rounders next season. If we wanted to go for broke and trade for a monster LB or TE in his prime right now this season, we could fucking well do it.

The team has a shot at a wild card. If that defense can click with a new scheme, maybe more. Because I think the O is going to crank the fuck up.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:09 pm

Not takling about Mayock's football acumen but his pillow biting escapades. Dude sounds like a middle aged pole smoker. No kidding. He and Gruden are rear admiral dick pumpers dude.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:31 pm

I heard NYJ are trying to unload Darron Lee. Anyone know why, and how he has been doing?

Someone mentioned he has been disappointing so far. I think he has had 2 seasons now. 1st round MLB, if I remember right. Can’t remember his college tho.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:11 am

I know this draft hasn't gone the way we all wanted/expected. But, now that I'm not sitting in front of the TV with 3 pours of Scotch in me and high expectations of what I thought we should do, I have come to the conclusion that, like Pirate said, we don't know what Gruden and Mayock know. We might think we do, but they have much better insight and info on all the players in the draft and what type of team they are trying to build, regardless of what WE think we know.

I like the first 3 picks... all very good, solid football players with high character.... and they seem to be intelligent, with leadership qualities. I'm on the fence with Mullen, but I'll just trust they know what they're doing. We'll see what the rest of the draft brings.

Remember, we signed some very good FA talent to go with these draft picks. I think the future looks pretty bright. We aren't going to the playoffs this year, barring some kind of fluke/miracle, but I think we are on the road to becoming a top contender for years to come.

I'm done being pissed off about what happens with this team. I'm just going to let Gruden/Mayock do their thing and see how it unfolds.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:10 am

Silver, great read brother. Lets just see what these guys are about.
This feels way more like a Mayock type draft then I pegged it to be. Hats off to Gruden who didn't throw his weight around and demand his picks.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum