Rumors about moving up to pick Kyler Murray

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Rumors about moving up to pick Kyler Murray

Postby blazin1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:05 am

I have been reading a lot of stuff saying the Raiders will move up to select Kyler Murray. Some people are saying it will take 3 first round picks. Fuck a bunch of that shit! The Raiders have a ton of holes to fix with those picks. Do you really think they would do it?

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Rumors about moving up to pick Kyler Murray

Postby silver & black » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:12 am

Well... we are "the dumbest team in America."

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:46 pm

Do I think we'd do it? Nothing surprises me anymore.

I would be shocked, however, if Mayock signed off on a franchise-killing deal like that.

And if Gruden really wants to prove all his critics right, this would be the perfect way to do it.

If he wants a new QB that's fine, but there are FAR better talents coming out in next year's draft. Kyler Murray is a fucking nano running QB who won't last but maybe 2 - 3 years in the NFL. I really think this guy's going to get hurt quick. And I think he's going to turn the ball over a LOT, via fumbles and picks - not because he's inaccurate but because he's SO fucking short he's not going to see a lot of things he's going to need to see.

Besides. I fucking HATE running QBs. We've never had one. Gruden has never coached one. It's a fucking 5-year EPIC FAIL waiting to happen. Gruden would go down in Raiders history as the worst HC who ever put on the S&B.

DO you agree, S&B?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Yea.... I agree 100%. I want no part of Murray. I agree with everything you said about him. If Gruden does something that stupid, he will definitely go down as the dumbest mother fucker to ever coach the Silver And Black.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Remember, The Carr-bage is one of the only Reggie picks still on the roster. If we were to go to and or win a Super bowl with Carr, Chucky couldn't take the credit he drafted him. With Murray or someone else he could. Chuck the suck has an ego bigger than his lil shit self. All the draft prognosticators say we go defense, well Gruden will go offense with his QB he drafts than he can take all the credit and give a big fuck you too all the football media if that QB gets a Lombardi. Gruden has zero respect for the dee side of the ball. He thinks he can out scheme any defense and score points with his guy. Gruden will fuck this draft up no doubt and his coffee boy Mayock will take the blame. Mayock is there as the buffer so Chuck can fuck shit up and not take the ultimate blame.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Gruden is obsessed with QBs and may be after the next Mahomes...but I think he'll give this year to Carr and go after a supporting cast ( offense with picks #24,27).
Next years QB'S are the better crop to be picking from if he's gonna go shopping.
Carr deserves another year IMO, surround him with a quality line, and some weapons and the dude can put up some points.
I think it's all a smoke screen, he knows Carr can get the job done.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:32 pm

It might be media bullshit. Kyler Murray's agent going to make a killing on Murray's contract. It's going to be an interesting draft fer sure. You know Gruden has looked at qb's coming out this draft and next and he wants one of them. If that guy is in this years draft Gruden is doing what he needs to do to get him. Nothing will surprise me.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Del » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Anybody remember Troy Smith?

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:49 am

Yup I remember Troy Smith, that's Kyler Murray the 2nd unless the kid is an under developed Russell Wilson in disguise. Maybe we need a mobile qb because Carr moves around in the pocket like a 90 yr old man who shit his pants while drunk. The kid looks for a place to fall down so he doesn't scrape his elbow or something. Utter pussy shit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum