Now we have Trent Brown. 4-yr deal.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Now we have Trent Brown. 4-yr deal.

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:49 am

Fuck Osemele.

Trent Brown is a monster motherfucker. And a YOUNG guy who could play for us for the next 8 years if we want him.

Wonder if we'll play him at LT and push the white boy to RT??

This is the SHIT right here. THESE are the moves you win with.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Now we have Trent Brown.

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:52 am

Damn that big gorilla is getting paid some crazy bucks as well. He can run block as well. Nice addition. Carr has no excuses now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Now we have Trent Brown. 4-yr deal.

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 am

Still have to find him a legit RB.

I don't want Bell, for one primary reason. I don't think he's in shape. I think whoever gets him will have basically a lost first season from him while he tries to get back into football shape. And for the money he wants, I say FUCK THAT. We need someone to come in here jacked and ready to tear heads off.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:07 am

I'd also like to sign Terrell Williams. Dude's a serious deep threat with badass hands. He'd cost 10-11M per, but he'd be worth it.

We also need to extend Rodney Hudson. I don't care what PFF says, he's the best fuckin OC in the league and we need to make sure we don't piss him off. He has to be looking at Trent Brown right now and thinking about his own contract. Yeah, he's 30 but he could play at a high level for another 4 years.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 am

Hudson been our best consistent player since he got here. Our mvp for that time. Im sure we'll take care of him. Best center in the NFl for awhile now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:13 am

Hell yeah, Mayock is on fire! No more hurry up and waiting for the action to come to us!!!! Biggest addition of the season if not league is hiring Mike Mayock.
Von Miller said Trent was the best he's faced all season. Dude hopefully will continue to light it up.
Move Kolton to RT, leave Gabe at RG, draft Dalton Risner and plug him in at LG.
Shit yeah!
Carr won't have anymore excuses.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 am

piratepride wrote:Hell yeah, Mayock is on fire! No more hurry up and waiting for the action to come to us!!!! Biggest addition of the season if not league is hiring Mike Mayock.
Von Miller said Trent was the best he's faced all season. Dude hopefully will continue to light it up.
Move Kolton to RT, leave Gabe at RG, draft Dalton Risner and plug him in at LG.
Shit yeah!
Carr won't have anymore excuses.

Fucking Brown weighs 380 man. How the hell can a guy like that MOVE?

We have a couple guys who can hold down a G spot if necessary... TE and RB are major issues on O at this point

We aren't done at WR either. I'd like to have Lafell back, that dude reminded me a LOT of the way Andre Rison played for us when we brought him in. But coming off an injury at his age... Not really a good idea to rely on him. Best case for us would by Williams, second best would be in the late first round of the draft.

And I REALLY need to see the announcement that Penn is gone... That will make me smile.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 am

I can tell you this, Cable better watch NE tape from last year so he can figure out the best way to use Brown.

I don't trust Cable to get the most out of the kid.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 pm

DeadRinger wrote:I can tell you this, Cable better watch NE tape from last year so he can figure out the best way to use Brown.

I don't trust Cable to get the most out of the kid.

Cable is too busy beating up women to watch game tape. Trent Brown was blocking for Brady and taught by that great Pat O line italian guy coach. Now he has Carr and Cable!!! LOL!!! This big gorilla has bust written all over him at that price tag. Brady quick release, pocket presence and Edelman getting separation so quick made Trent Brown look better and his job easier. Now he's going to be blocking for the biggest indecisive pussy qb in football in the Carr-bage. Someone remind me what Carr's record is since week 3 in 2017. It's around 8-22 record!!! How many games did he singlehandedly fuck up late with the game on the line? About 5 to 7 games from my recollection. Give the Carr-bage a babies pacifier already.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum