Raiders shopping quarterback Derek Carr?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders shopping quarterback Derek Carr?

Postby blazin1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 am

There are rumors the Raiders are looking to trade Carr. If they do trade him who do you think they are looking at replacing him with?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/3/raiders-shopping-quarterback-derek-carr/

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Raiders shopping quarterback Derek Carr?

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Probably Kyler Murray. Not sold on him unless he puts on size and is another Russell Wilson type QB. Carr maybe goes to Gruden's brothers team the Skins. Obviously Chucky isn't sold on Carr at that price tag with these supposed rumors. Another interesting offseason in Oaktown fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:28 pm

I doubt Carr is going anywhere. I want no part of Murray. We can get another QB in a year or two. Carr will do just fine until we are settled in Vegas. This team will suck again next year no matter who we draft or who the QB is. Nothing will change until we have a permanent home.

Watch Gruden give up a #1 for Brown... fool.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:37 am

I don't want Murray either. Everyone looking for the next Mahomes is going to be waiting a long time.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Jesus i’d Join Freddie in completely trashing this organization if we fucking drafted Murray. No fucking way is that kid going to succeed in the NFL. i’m Not just not sold, I think it would be a fucking catastrophic fuck-up. That little joystick fuckin’ Madden wet dream is a broken bone, turn ligaments and concussion waiting to happen. Someone’s going to kill him fast.

And I also seriously doubt that Gruden is interested in trying to turn a little bitch like Kyler Murray into an NFL QB.

If the little fuck even wants to fucking play and doesn’t decide to play baseball after he gets drafted by the Raiders.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum