Obi Melifonwu at the super bowl party

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Obi Melifonwu at the super bowl party

Postby piratepride » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:38 pm

This idiot eating scorpions at the super bowl party for the Pats...
What an idiot. Never gave a shit while he was with us, always on the trainers table never wanting to sit up. Hope he gets sick off that scorpion and cant sit on the bench.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Obi Melifonwu at the super bowl party

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:14 pm

Who would give a shit working for a 3rd rate operation like we've been and a fuckin jew douche bag like Mark Davis. I wouldn't want any part of this shit show if I was a pro football player. This franchise been living in the past, distant past, 35 to 50 fuckin years ago when we were a franchise that was the envy of many. We've won SIX, yes SIX fuckin god damn playoff games since we won the Super Bowl after the 83' season, thats like over a 37 year period. Commitment to Excrement is more like it. We have two tv football personalities running the ship now. Neither has ever built a winning football roster in their life. Show me!!! It'all about results and getting the W. Chuck and Mayock are shit until I see wins and playoff wins.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am

Obi Melifonwu is a fucking loser, no matter what team he's on.

And Jesus Christ Fred, your memory is as selective as a fuckin' liberal's.

We were in the fucking Super Bowl in 2002. With CHUCK'S fucking team. And we didn't start sucking again until we ditched "Chuck the Suck."

Since then, we've all been bitching legitimately for fucking YEARS. EVERY God damn one of us is frustrated to the bone.

You say this franchise is living in the past, but YOU'RE the only fuckin one doing that. Because EVERYTHING is different now. For fuck's sake, what other team ever had the idea to pull Mayock out of the studio? New personnel evaluators, Massive draft picks. Huge cap space. A new city.

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING DIFFERENT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! Wake up and look around!

This season we started 2-10. We were 2-2 in our last 4 games. The QB you hate so much had his best season ever throwing to dog shit, protected by dog shit, trying to grasp an offense that was too complex. Started out in a DEEP hole with INTs, ended up with damn near a 2:1 ratio.

All of this, and you see NOTHING to look forward to. And that's an abjectly STUPID stance to take and hold onto like a rabid pit bull.

You won't be happy til we win it all. WE FUCKING GET IT!! NOTHING you're posting is new. But we're not going to stop talking to the team, so I guess you'll continue to foam at the mouth and show your ass. God DAMN, it's boring.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:42 am

Everything is different now...oh okay...Carr had his best year with dog shit okay. We were 4-12. Oh okay. Same ole same ole...okay

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum