Sorry guys, but it has to be the Pats.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Sorry guys, but it has to be the Pats.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:32 pm

Fuck Mahomes!! That nappy headed little fuck. Glad KC lost at home! Adds to the rep of them constantly choking at home. I hope the Rams win but Brady looks unstoppable. 41 year old Brady vs this hot shot 21 year old & Brady comes out with the win. I hate him but Brady is the best.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:39 pm

Del wrote:Patrick Mahomes is the best player in the NFL

Master of the obvious, Del has enlightened us with another well thought out comment. Good to see your over the Crabtree thing Del. Del has been released from the halfway house. Say hello to those blowjob hacks, motherfuck em every chance you get Del!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Del has a bro-mance with Mahomes. I'm sure during the game Del had his pecker out stroking it to Mahomes leaning over the center. Del loves da black guys fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:30 pm

Fuck the Pats, bunch of cheaters and assholes. RAMS all day! The Rams D-line is no joke.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:36 pm

790thSFS wrote:Fuck the Pats, bunch of cheaters and assholes. RAMS all day! The Rams D-line is no joke.

Rams and Groenke got their late Christmas gift from the league on a non call that Ray Charles could've seen. LA is the 2nd biggest market with the richest owner and a billion dollar stadium being built. Only way to create a buzz in LA is put the Rams in the big game to increase season tix and corporate suite sales in new stadium in LA. Business 101!!! Brady and the Pats, see Lebron, both branded athletes that get huge attention, jersey sales and TV ratings. NFL is a business first, entertainment second. That ref was instructed in a situation like that to shaft the other team to benefit the Rams to assure them a higher possibility of getting into the Super bowl. Most obvious PI I've ever seen and in a huge spot and the ref does nothing. Vince McMahon would be proud as some of these games are manipulated to benefit a business agenda or Vegas.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:09 am

I just noticed something very interesting.

I went through a prediction summary on NFL.com. It listed a SHITLOAD of predictions from the supposed experts.

The interesting part:

6 out of the 7 black "experts" picked the Rams.

10 out of the 12 white "experts" picked the pats.

Understanding stats and probabilities the way I do, I can tell you that's a legitimate racial divide right there.

Belichik has built a HUGELY successful team around white dudes. White people appreciate that, and it pisses black people off.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:21 pm

It's all scripted. Fuck that racial divide bullshit. Brady just see Lebron in the NBA. All about ratings and branding. That's why these guys are in the big games for a decade now. NFL is national fixed league. Not all of it but to satisfy an agenda or increase revenues it is. Says on back of nfl ticket, for entertainment purposes only. Says the same thing on the back of a wrestling ticket.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Right again Dead, but the racial shit with the Pat's have been known for awhile now. If the Pat's Pat's WR's can break loose from the Rams cornerbacks they deserve to win. Talib and Peters are two of the best, it's gonna be a good one tomorrow.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Belechick is no dummy, he knows white players are more intelligent and dependable. Gordon had all that talent so Belechick took a shot on him. Because he knows he got his dependable white guys if the moolie fucks up. Witch of course he did. We have always gone the other way. Too many dumb lazy nigggers!! Look where it got us. Shit, we had them in the front office!! I don’t care who wins super bowl I’d rather see Rams win and Brady bitch ass loses another one. Unfortunately I see Brady winning. And right after the game he can go walk the cat walk at a fashion show. These are strange times were living in

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm

NFL got exposed after that Saint robbery non call. Twitter, social media, sports media and football fans that weren't even fans of either team were outraged after that non call. Took Goodell 10 fuckin days after the game to talk about that non call. NFL is a joke and they do manipulate games on purpose. It's fake and a blatant lie, not all of it but some of it and thats enough for me. It's all sports as well.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum