Von Miller may be on the table.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Von Miller may be on the table.

Postby piratepride » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Horse face was asked if he would trade on Miller and he didn't rule it out. I'd trade for him right now and give up our 4th overall in a heart beat.
He's a sure fire hall of Famer and still young.
This is what Dead waa talking about earlier....

When you have the draft capital you have the firepower to make shit happen!
Now, I don't know if they'll settle for only 1 first rounder, but a solid number 4 overall is nothing to balk at.

This is crazy, but can you imagine trading for Von for the 4th overall, sending Pittsburgh the Bears selection (say 28th overall) for AB, and drafting the best player available with Dallas' pick and still having a 2nd and 3rd rounder this year?
Then, we still have a healthy dose of Cap left to go after a few more free agents.
Then we still get 2 firsts next year and two third rounders 8n 2019.
I hope Mayock is ready for the phone calls that need to be made, if not he'll need to draft his ass off to take advantage of all this draft capital we have.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Von Miller may be on the table.

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Swing for the fences...

Elway would never trade him to us but I like the way you’re thinking.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Whoever gets AB will have to give up too much. I know how good he is, but I just can't see him doing anything good for us. He needs to go to a team that is big on discipline .... that aint us! I don't want Bell either.... no matter how good he is/thinks he is. Problems and distractions are not needed on this team at this time.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:32 pm

We don't need any high price defensive players. Like letting Mack walk. I don't want any Donkey here. Whatever we trade in picks to Denver for him will come back and burn us head to head for a decade.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:05 pm

I hate all the Donkey players also. Von Miller could be had the way the Broncos have voiced needing to rebuild. They need another QB yet again ( see Haskins) , and may decide to hit the reset button like we did.
I just think if the opportunity presents itself, why not swing for the fences.
Trade away Khalil Mack for two number ones, get Von Miller for a number 4 overall.... not bad in my mind.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:31 pm

piratepride wrote:I hate all the Donkey players also. Von Miller could be had the way the Broncos have voiced needing to rebuild. They need another QB yet again ( see Haskins) , and may decide to hit the reset button like we did.
I just think if the opportunity presents itself, why not swing for the fences.
Trade away Khalil Mack for two number ones, get Von Miller for a number 4 overall.... not bad in my mind.

Haskins, ohio st qb is just another black qb, nothing special. Hope MIster Ed, Elway drafts him. I don't want von miller, respect his talent but I want the defense built through the draft and value FA guys that aren't as expensive as Miller.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Haskins is another Lamar Jackson/ Terrell Pryor, but teams draft these guys cuz there's not alot of options.
Well, except for maybe Sam Bradford lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 pm

piratepride wrote:Haskins is another Lamar Jackson/ Terrell Pryor, but teams draft these guys cuz there's not alot of options.
Well, except for maybe Sam Bradford lol.

Thing is Jackson and Pryor could run, Haskins can't. I don't know why all the hype with Haskins aside he's at Ohio st. He looks slow and lethargic with decent throwing from the pocket skills.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:06 am

That's exactly what he is, Freddie... a good pocket passer with a decent arm. I'm a Buckeyes fan, but I don't want him or think he will be anything other than a back up in the NFL.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:49 am

NFL football media and scouts have to stop with crowning any decent black college QB. It's refreshing seeing a good white NFL QB. 75% of the NFL is black. White head coaches and QB's is no coincidence as well as GM's. Critical thinking isn't the black mans strong suit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum