Damn, can the Chargers make a run?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Damn, can the Chargers make a run?

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Looks to me like losing Hunt really fucked w the Chiefs.

But still, Chargers took them out without Melvin Gordon. If they can take out the Chiefs, who CAN’T they beat in the AFC?

11-3, what the fuck happened??

They’r ein The playoffs. They get Gordon back on the field, I don’t see anyone in the AFC they can’t beat.

Of course, if they make it to the SB, then they’re going to get chewed the fuck up by NO or LAR or maybe even CHI, so... I don’t think we need to worry about seeing them hoist a Lombardi for the first time.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Damn, can the Chargers make a run?

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Chargers are balanced, vet Qb, weapons and a pass rush. I see them making a run if they win the division. If they get in as a wildcard I don't see them conceivably winning 3 road games in cold weather. LA has zero buzz for the Chargers playing in a soccer stadium miles from downtown LA. NFL would love to capture that market if Rams and Chargers make a run. No idea why Chargers didn't share LA coliseum with the Rams before sharing new facility in LA. Reason why is no one in LA or Orange county, CA cares about the Chargers. They'd probably draw 30k fans in LA coliseum. I predicted Chargers vs. Vikings super bowl before the season. I most likely will be wrong.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:40 pm

I've despised Rivers for years, but U never hated him as much as the other teams in the AFC west. Rivers just made it look too easy against our dumb ass players and defense he drove me mad.
Now that he's older and the clock is running out of time, I wouldn't mind seeing him win the big one.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Rivers is a real QB. Unlike the garbage we have at QB now and who've we had since Gannon. I hate the Chuggers but I hate quite a few teams and fanbases even more.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum