New GM

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: New GM

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:42 am

lol. Wilbo got the official welcome post from fred.

At least wilbo came in here and dropped a truth bomb right off the bat instead of some pom-pom shaking horse shit.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:44 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:Exactly. I hope we bring in a guy who can help with draft. No matter who it is it’s a major upgrade. It could be a giant rock & it would be smarter & better than Reggie. If it were anyone else that dumb jig Steven A Spook would say, well it’s about time 6 years of losing. I hate sports

This is why I like the thought of Bruce Allen. He hasn't done great in the draft lately but he knows what Gruden needs and should do better w him, and he's one of the very few guys Gruden will listen to. He'd be a solid sanity check.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:15 am

DeadRinger wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:Exactly. I hope we bring in a guy who can help with draft. No matter who it is it’s a major upgrade. It could be a giant rock & it would be smarter & better than Reggie. If it were anyone else that dumb jig Steven A Spook would say, well it’s about time 6 years of losing. I hate sports

This is why I like the thought of Bruce Allen. He hasn't done great in the draft lately but he knows what Gruden needs and should do better w him, and he's one of the very few guys Gruden will listen to. He'd be a solid sanity check.

Agreed. Allen would work well with Gruden. Hell... a fucking fence post would pick better than Reggie.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 am

Word on the street Wilbo71 is our new GM. Seriously, why would any competent GM want to work for an unprofessional owner like Mark and collaborate with a megalomaniacal retread like Gruden who'd be making five times the salary than the new incoming GM. Looks like a bad marriage to me. I don't think Mark or Gruden are liked or well respected in many NFL circles. We're the Bad news Bears of the NFL and that fictional team was run better. We don't have a home next year. Pathetic!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Seriously, man. GMs have to deal w the fact that the QBs they drafted are making 20x their salary.

HC is prime real estate. Our trials since 2002 (yeah... uh... GRUDEN) have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt. BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

There can be no debate. $5M or $10M, it must be what it must be to get the right coach for the job.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Very curious our drafts and FA acquisitions the next two years. Who is new GM and whose at QB opening up for the Vegas Raiders in 2020. Raider purgatory....so many question marks. This season been tough to digest. Real tough.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:19 pm

I don't want to start a new thread, so I'll just put it here.

Is anyone watching Baker Mayfield LEADING his team? This kid has some serious fire! Derek Carr should be taking lessons on how to lead and motivate his team.

This kid is fun to watch... and so are the Browns. It CAN be done.......... are you watching .... Carr and Gruden?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:05 pm

silver & black wrote:I don't want to start a new thread, so I'll just put it here.

Is anyone watching Baker Mayfield LEADING his team? This kid has some serious fire! Derek Carr should be taking lessons on how to lead and motivate his team.

This kid is fun to watch... and so are the Browns. It CAN be done.......... are you watching .... Carr and Gruden?

Carr got paid. .he doesn't care anymore. Fuckin worthless overpaid cocksucker. And yeah I like watching Mayfield as well. Wish he was our QB.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Question is what puppet GM is coming here to have no authority and most likely clash with Chuck the suck's ego. With PJ Hall, Hurst and Arden Key how do we have like 12 sacks through 15 games. Mack has that on his own granted a better defense around him. How is it we have one of the worst defenses in football year in and year out for 15 yrs with different coords, coaches and players. Raider fans including myself oughta be checked for PTSD because its bad for our mental health following this bad circus for as long as we have.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum