Christmas came early!!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Christmas came early!!!!

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:25 pm

If 49ers win & we lose this game to Pittsburgh that puts us back in the drivers seat at no1 pick I think. Carr needs to pull one of his famous fuck ups in this game! Christ, the coliseum full of yellow towel waving assholes. Oakland football is dead.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:36 pm

You can’t have everything. Good win even tho a loss was better. Always glad to beat the Steelers.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:You can’t have everything. Good win even tho a loss was better. Always glad to beat the Steelers.

Fuck the Squeelers!! We're 5-4 against them since our slide started in 2003. Rothlisberger will never win a game in Oakland since we're moving. 0-4 alltime in Oakland for the rapist.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:You can’t have everything. Good win even tho a loss was better. Always glad to beat the Steelers.

Damn near broke Ben. Lol.

Derek Carrier came out of nowhere and suddenly decided to become a weapon.

And that pass on the seam route to Roberts.... Carr dropping shit down coin slots out there.

Pretty cool when the refs do everything in their power to take the game from us and we win anyway. Fuck ‘em all.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:57 pm

I think Carr is finally understanding Grudens system and running it to the T.
The rest of the offense is coming around also. This win feels damn good, walking in tomorrow is gonna feel good ( supervisor's a Steelers fan).
While I'm happy about Reggie getting the boot, not sure I like Bruce Allen.
I remember when he worked his miracles year after year Al wanted to go hard and heavy in free agency, even though we were already over the cap. Bruce made it work Time and again to the surprise of the test of the league. With Bruce, we continually retooled, never rebuilt.I'm willing to give him another chance knowing he was working for Al.
I just look across to the Redskins and wonder if they're any better?
They signed old ass Peterson, let Cousins walk after franchise tagging him for 6 years, drafted ok but went with some lame ass free agent Wr's.
There's gotta be some better options right?
I would like to get his brother on board and get rid of Olson, but then we might mess up our continuity some.
Hopefully these minor changes won't matter once we hit a homerun with the draft and put our 70 million to good use.
For now I'll just take the W against big Ben.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Squeeler fans will make excuses saying Connor didn't play and the Rapist missed the 3rd and most of the 4th qtr. Fact is historically we own the Steelers in Oakland going back to the 1970 merger. Always nice beating those guys. Our biggest most hated rival outside our division in all of football.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:38 pm

The Steeler fans are a bunch of pussies lol.
We even beat them with Terrelle Pryor when he ran for a 80 yard touchdown.
I was at the game with a o worker when Heyward bey almost hot his head taken off...beat them then too, with all their top notch defenders including Polamolu ( if I remember correctly).
Either way, I'm pretty sure we've owned them going back to the infamous Gradkowski come back win.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Reports today state Reggie and his scout team packed their bags today and are out with three games left. Mark should've shown him the door when Gruden was hired. Talk about a lame duck GM. Coach comes in and cuts many players on the roster and trades Mack and Cooper. Unprofessionally done!! As bad as Del Rio being fired 15 minutes after the Last game against the Chargers last year. Del Rio tells the media a couple minutes after that he's no longer coach. Mark Davis the fuckin brat jew boy he is has no respect at all. Absolute unprofessionalism. We wonder why nobody worth a damn wants to work here. Just ask Belichick, Sean Payton, Pete Carroll who have interviewed here back in the day. Look at the programs they run and look at our program the last 15 years.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 pm

piratepride wrote:I think Carr is finally understanding Grudens system and running it to the T.
The rest of the offense is coming around also. This win feels damn good, walking in tomorrow is gonna feel good ( supervisor's a Steelers fan).
While I'm happy about Reggie getting the boot, not sure I like Bruce Allen.
I remember when he worked his miracles year after year Al wanted to go hard and heavy in free agency, even though we were already over the cap. Bruce made it work Time and again to the surprise of the test of the league. With Bruce, we continually retooled, never rebuilt.I'm willing to give him another chance knowing he was working for Al.
I just look across to the Redskins and wonder if they're any better?
They signed old ass Peterson, let Cousins walk after franchise tagging him for 6 years, drafted ok but went with some lame ass free agent Wr's.
There's gotta be some better options right?
I would like to get his brother on board and get rid of Olson, but then we might mess up our continuity some.
Hopefully these minor changes won't matter once we hit a homerun with the draft and put our 70 million to good use.
For now I'll just take the W against big Ben.

I blame the Skins on Snyder, not Allen. God knows what kind of instructions he got in that .org.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:30 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Squeeler fans will make excuses saying Connor didn't play and the Rapist missed the 3rd and most of the 4th qtr. Fact is historically we own the Steelers in Oakland going back to the 1970 merger. Always nice beating those guys. Our biggest most hated rival outside our division in all of football.

If they want to play those cards we can say Lynch didn’t play, nor did Martavis or Mo Hurst.

So they can fuck off w that bullshit.

And maybe if their shit OL had been able to keep our fucking BACKUP DE off their precious Ben, we wouldn’t have broken him.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum