Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:53 am

Reggie on his way out!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Christmas came early!!!!

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:15 am

Everyone kind of saw that coming. Now my Christmas wish is Mark sells the team and Gruden and Carr are sent packing as well.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Hiyoooooooo! I’ve been waiting for this since 2012. Bruce Allen rumored to replace the primate. I know Gruden is hated here but for me it’s the greatest thing to happen in years. Soon we will have real players. NFL players who aren’t drafted injured. Now we will have accountability as we saw when Gruden cut that loser Fadol Brown for jumping offsides & costing us the Chiefs game. I garentee if you gave Gruden the Rams talent you’d have the exact same record the Rams have now. They got Gurley we have Doug Martin. Huge difference even tho Martin has played really good for the most part except for fumble. Draft picks, huge cap money, new stadium, dropping that loser gangbanger Oakland vibe is the best thing to happen. Don’t wait till the end of the season!! Get him out now!!! Before the stench in the building is permanent! 6 years of baboon shit on the floor is a hell of a clean up job. If Reggie was running shit we’d still have Khalil Mack making more money than the whole team and still be 4-12. We’d have Amari Cooper signed to a huge contract even tho he hates the Raiders & would continue to suck. He’s probably extend Bruce Irvin! How’s Bruce doing in Atlanta? I don’t think he’s made a tackle yet. Don’t know if they’ve won a game since he’s been there. Reggie essentially wasted an entire decade. It’s a celebration fellas, give those Irish hoodlums a drink!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Bruce just got a sack for ATL. 1 sack in 5 games. About the same production as when he was here

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:38 pm

In this Steeler game Carr falling down in the pocket when nobody even touched him. This kid is so fuckin bad its a tragedy. Unbelievable how bad he is when he has just a lil pressure. Bring in AJ already.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Fuck yeah man. Allen and Gruden together again, cash money, homie!

This will be some kind of major whirlwind offseason, I can guarantee that.

Bruce must be licking his chops with all the ammunition he has at his disposal! You know he’s already figuring it ALL out. Picking his targets, analyzing the roster....

The ideas are already flowing.

Allen’s a REAL personnel guy. FINALLY, we continue to import brilliance. First Gruden, now Allen. There will be more. With a truckload of cap space and picks to burn, this team COULD turn around fast.

We need to unload Olson and Cable, get some real talent in at those assistant spots.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Gruden is brilliance Dead? Put down that crack pipe son.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Lol. Probably looked at it like well, he can’t draft. 6 years of busts. He can’t sign good FAs. More busts. He can’t manage the cap, wasted millions on bums. He can’t negotiate contracts, he fucked up the deal for Saffold who is now with Rams. He can’t speak. That’s something you want your GM to be able to do. Our loss is the flies gain!! Reggie will be back in his natural habitat, the jungle.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Fuck yeah man. Allen and Gruden together again, cash money, homie!

This will be some kind of major whirlwind offseason, I can guarantee that.

Bruce must be licking his chops with all the ammunition he has at his disposal! You know he’s already figuring it ALL out. Picking his targets, analyzing the roster....

The ideas are already flowing.

Allen’s a REAL personnel guy. FINALLY, we continue to import brilliance. First Gruden, now Allen. There will be more. With a truckload of cap space and picks to burn, this team COULD turn around fast.

We need to unload Olson and Cable, get some real talent in at those assistant spots.

I’ll take him over Reggie any day. Finally this bumbling embarrassment is out. Reggie is the worst GM of all timr

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum