Kc game

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Kc game

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 pm

silver & black wrote:
And I'll bet money this shoulder injury incident has scared the whole "I wanna stay for my senior year" IDIOCY out of him.

I hope so. But I don't trust this franchise to do what needs done, which is send Carr on his way.

Too bad he broke his leg towards the end of the 2016 season. With the lucky results we were enjoying that season we were on course to have a 1st rd bye and 2nd seed and most likely KC or Pittsburgh coming to Oakland that playoff. That would have been the biggest game in Oakland since the 2002 AFC chmpship vs. The Titans. Carr would have started that game and we'd see him in a big spot. This franchise is snake bitten!!! That 2016 season, Carr breaks his leg on Christmas eve vs the Colts and I knew within 10 seconds of that play that he was done end of that season and playoff. The way DelRio walking out onto the field with a look of resignation. That ruined my Christmas fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Kc game

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 am

Yeah almost as bad as turning on the SB and hearing the announcers talking about how Barrett Robbins hadn't shown up and couldn't be found and people though he'd gone psycho and maybe killed himself or some shit...

Snakebitten.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum