Amari Cooper is a lazy niggger

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Amari Cooper is a lazy niggger

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Another shit talking quitter. Now he’s motivated? 4 years into the league he goes to the Cowboys and now he wants to play. Christ just get rid of Carr & end this nightmare Reggie has created.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Amari Cooper is a lazy niggger

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Cooper is a pussy. Prescott is targeting Cooper more and Prescott can extend plays with his feet and get Cooper more time for separation and or down the field. Carr is Capn Checkdown and didn't/couldn't target Cooper more. Cooper could be a great receiver but bad hands and soft is a detriment. Dallas going to make a bullshit playoff run. Dak in contract year and the NFL likes to prop up black QB's especially if they lead a playoff run. Conceivable Dak, russ wilson, deshaun watson, mahomes maybe lamar jackson all black qb's and all of them maybe make the playoffs. NFL loves that first black qb bullshit. Well thats 5 black or half black qb's in one postseason. Nonsense! When will ever hear asians, indians and mexicans complain thay they aren't represented in the nfl. 70% of the starters in the NFl are nigggers...at least that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:16 pm

For Cooper and Mack we'll end up getting late 1st rd picks. Might as well trade those two somehow get two high 1st rd picks including our own. We have Chuck the suck to pull his football mensa out of his ass and get us some studs the next couple drafts. Lol!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:30 am

Exactly. Dallas will make a BS playoff run & Cooper will fade out like he always does.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Exactly. Dallas will make a BS playoff run & Cooper will fade out like he always does.

Dallas was 3-5 a second ago now 7-5. Aikman was saying blow up the roster. Others don't extend Prescott and fire Jason Garrett. Saints, Brees took a shit last night. 10 pts and Brees 127 yds passing. Talk about a fuckin lay down against a franchise that hasn't won a meaningful game in over 20 yrs. Dallas is branded, has a huge following, richest franchise in the NFL and gets gigantic TV ratings. So make them relevant this especially with a black qb in a contract yr. Same with Denver. Philip Rivers and Rothlisberger the last two Denver games did everything they could to let up and fuck up late to assure Denver those wins. Dementia boy Pat Bowlen is an NFL vet owner, part of the billionaire owner old boy network. He's a vegetable so give him a playoff chance or two before he croaks. Storylines and establishment favors and make sure if possible a black HC and or QB are in the spotlight if their respective team is on the playoff bubble. The billionaire owners collude together for whats best for their products and pocket books. They appease the multi billion dollar corporations that pay a huge sum of money to put ad spots on tv during the game and and have joint corporate sponsorships with many of these big established franchises.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:53 pm

I'd love to know team by teams tv ratings the last ten years at least. Primetime, regional and most of the nation coverage afternoon games. I guaran fuckin tee you aside from your superstars like Brady, brees, Rothlisberger and Rodgers. The smaller market teams with no real marquee names get average tv ratings and thus don't make the playoffs or if they do their one and done. That's 2/3 rds of the franchises right there. How many playoff games have the Raiders, browns, bengals, bills, jags, jets, tampa, dolphins, bears, lions, Cards, Chiefs, chargers , niners, redskins etc won the last say 5 yrs? Thats almost half the NFL teams and I guarantee you those teams combined have won less playoff games in that span than Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Russell wilson and Cam Newton, Rothlisberger combined. Those are 6 teams. I know Im rambling and obviously a franchise QB plays a big part in a franchise successes but this is how disproportionate the league is.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:58 pm

All you have to do is look at Cleveland. This league is QB driven. They finally have a confident, decent skilled QB. Look at what they are doing after so many years of suck. Look what the Raiders did after so many years of suck when Carr was a real QB. Look how the Raiders have shrunk back to suck since Carr has regressed because he's a scared little girl in an NFL uniform.

Cleveland is an up and coming power in the NFL. The Raiders.......

I'm not sure even the NFL can fix this shit after the move to Vegas, and it's in their best interest to do so.

If Herbert declares ( he should) is he really the answer? I don't think so. This franchises's problems go deeper than a QB. The only "fix" in my opinion is the sale of the team..... but that aint happening, so I guess I just have to live with supporting a joke of a football team until I die. Fortunately for me, I don't give a fuck about the Raiders "that much".

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:59 pm

If Cleveland got playoff good I'd back them. They've been the other Raiders the last 15 yrs in regards to futility and Cleveland fans are rabid and loyal. That fanbase hasn't had anything to feel good about since the Kosar's Brown teams of the mid to late 80's. Carr and the Raiders of 2016 have an improbable 12-4 year where they could of gone around 8-8. That offseason Carr gets paid and we get a billion dollar plus state of the art arena in Vegas. If in 2016 we had McGloin starting all year and we went 4-12 would Vegas want us or would that deal go smoothly as it did. I doubt it. 12 wins=playoffs=Carr pulling out games created optimism and a buzz for Vegas. We can't shit Vegas when we get there. We'll see. NFL can't or won't that happen if my theories hold true.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:01 pm

[quote="FreddieB25"]If Cleveland got playoff good I'd back them. They've been the other Raiders the last 15 yrs in regards to futility and Cleveland fans are rabid and loyal. That fanbase hasn't had anything to feel good about since the Kosar's Brown teams of the mid to late 80's. Carr and the Raiders of 2016 have an improbable 12-4 year where they could of gone around 8-8. That offseason Carr gets paid and we get a billion dollar plus state of the art arena in Vegas. If in 2016 we had McGloin starting all year and we went 4-12 would Vegas want us or would that deal go smoothly as it did. I doubt it. 12 wins=playoffs=Carr pulling out games created optimism and a buzz for Vegas. We can't shit Vegas when we get there. We'll see. NFL can't or won't let that happen if my theories hold true.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:44 pm

We need a better o line. Fuckin Reggie spent like an ape in a banana store on Penn that old POS. It sucks our 1,s are slipping down with Bears & Cowboys being good. I’m so sick of this fuckin bullshit Mack shit in this lame ass cold town. Fuck the Bears but I do like them for one reason. They play defense. That KC RAMS game was a fuckin disgrace! 56-54 WTF? That’s basketball to me I don’t like seeing these QBs (except Carr) standing back there all fuckin day. It’s a game of catch out there & it sucks. I watched games from 76 & 84 recently and it’s a fuckin disgrace what the game has become!! It’s not a man’s game anymore. Instead of Madden we get some cackling broad calling the game. Militant protesters letting the QB get hit cause he stood for anthem. Why do we care about this sport anymore. I’m sickened!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum