Amari Cooper is a lazy niggger

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Amari Cooper is a lazy niggger

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:43 pm

O-line does suck. But Carr behind it makes it even worse because he gives up on the play too easily when under duress. Rothlisberger would get more production with the same personnel because Ben is a real QB that makes something out of nothing. Gabe Penn Osomele Hudson and Howard couple years ago was 2nd best O line in football behind Dallas. Build the trenches both sides, pass rusher, cover corner and a QB. Thats the foundation.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:48 am

I watched games from 76 & 84 recently and it’s a fuckin disgrace what the game has become!! It’s not a man’s game anymore. Instead of Madden we get some cackling broad calling the game. Militant protesters letting the QB get hit cause he stood for anthem. Why do we care about this sport anymore. I’m sickened!!

I haven't ever cared this little about the NFL. My team sucks, the game is basically just restructured flag football, the players want to be activists instead of football players......

The integrity of the game has been compromised under the guise of "player safety", when in fact, it's nothing more than a means for the league and owners to extract more money from the players, er.... activists. The game won't be recognisable in 10 more years. As soon as a team brings in a woman as a head coach, I'm out!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:32 pm

I agree. Game is so different now. Didn’t realize how different until I busted out the old school shit. Compare QBs. Derek Carr is a soft bitch. Jim McMahon was a true football player. Tough bastard. That guy used to get killed! But he never shyed away & acted like a bitch like DC!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum