Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:23 pm

piratepride wrote:I just don't think Herbert is worth a top 3 pick simply because he's the better of the bunch.
Maybe he doesn't have the best surrounding cast, but neither do the bottom half if NFL teams.
If Herbert ends up bieng better than Carr, it'll be 2 or 3 years down the road. If Davis is true to his word and gives Gruden the whole 10 years it might work.
Big gamble if you ask me.

It’s all a gamble brother. Sticking w Carr is a huge gamble, man.

Did you see the way he fucking shit the bed after the first series today? It was like he got a score on the first possession and decided thta was enough, he was done for the day. Absolute trash beyond that. Defense got us 2 takeaways and wtf did we do? I lost count of how many series in a row we went without scoring. Possession after possession after possession. Nothing. No movement, no creativity, no mental toughness. Every time Carr checked out of a play att he line, the new play failed miserably. Dude it was total, complete failure.

I don’t know about you but I can’t stand to watch that for another season man. Something has to give. We at least need some damn hope. Herbert would at least give us that.

You said you haven’t watched him. Go watch some games from last year and earlier this year. The kid is very dangerous. Serious arm talent, best accuracy i’ve Seen from a college QB in a long time. Plus he’s fucking huge and athletic. A good leader. You can’t teach any of that shit, so that’s the stuff I look for.

If I had to compare I guess I’d say the closest thing to him is pre-injury Wentz. Big, athletic, smart, accurate as hell. This kid’s a fucking biochem major or some shit and has a 4.0 man.

He’s not just the best of a weak class, he’s legit. I’m telling you now, we pass on him and we’ll fuckin regret it. That’s my story and i’m Sticking to it.

I’m the guy who said Bridgewater would be a better NFL QB than either Mariota or Carr, and even though I looked very wrong over the first 3 years, I may actually be proved right in the end.

I’m also the guy who said Gurley was the next Bo. I may have undersold him a little.

There’s nobody available i’d Take over Herbert. Not Foles, not Bridge, not Carr, not the dumbass in BAL. certainly not Bortles. And nobody else comin out of college this year. I’d pull the trigger on this kid in a heartbeat.

I haven’t felt this way about a college QB in a good while, weak class or not.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Dead what are you sucking Herbert's dick now? He won't be worth half a damn of your expectations with Chuck the suck coaching up his rookie ass. Gruden is a young QB killer. He doesn't know shit about developing a young qb or any young player. Same asshole who said Johnny football was the real deal and go #1 in the draft.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:31 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Dead you have no credibility on here. You don't even know what your fuckin talking about. When your predictions are wrong you have nothing but excuses. Never admit your wrong which is 80 percent of the time. Nobody cares about your prognostications. Fat guy monday morning qb you are.

For a guy who only started making sense about 8 months ago, you talk a lot of horse shit, little boy.

What was YOUR prediction for our record this year? Yeah, why don’t you stfu?

Go sit back in your corner and keep bitching about how things suck. People who understand the game are talking.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:38 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Dead you have no credibility on here. You don't even know what your fuckin talking about. When your predictions are wrong you have nothing but excuses. Never admit your wrong which is 80 percent of the time. Nobody cares about your prognostications. Fat guy monday morning qb you are.

First of all, 80% isn’t even laughable it’s so absurd.

That aside, I already gave you credit for your early call on Carr and said I was wrong, so all you’re doing now is being a little bitch fuckhead liar and stirring total bullshit. Is that fun for you? Because I can assure you that if it is, you’re the only one here getting your kicks from it.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:38 pm

DeadRinger wrote:

For a guy who only started making sense about 8 months ago, you talk a lot of horse shit, little boy.

What was YOUR prediction for our record this year? Yeah, why don’t you stfu?

Go sit back in your corner and keep bitching about how things suck. People who understand the game are talking.

You haven't made any sense since I came on here four years ago or whatever its been. You talk about these drafts and who should be picked blah blah blah. You got this man crush on Chuck the suck like he's a football mensa or something. Your opinions don't matter brah. They never did. You have no credibility as a Raider fan. None. You copy and paste other peoples posts from other football forums. Admit it. Read your stuff verbatim from other football forums. Your a fuckin joke.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:22 pm

I don’t read other football forums because they’re full of Reggie-loving, Al-hating losers. And I know you don’t see my stuff on other forums, because my stuff got me banned from every other fucking forum, dickless.

Case in point: PHX is a prime representative of “other forums.” How the fuck did that go, asshole?

So once again, you’re just being a douche. And you’re not even good at that.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:58 pm

We just have differing opinions about the Raiders. No biggie. This franchise isn't worth arguing about anyway. Im loyal to my teams unfortunately. Raiders have tested my patience. Like trying to teach calculus to a 2yr old.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Overall I was unhappy with the way Carr and the rest of the team played after the 1st series. I seen some good shit from the team here and there but overall we stunk it up once again.
Good opening series that finished with a touchdown.
Carr hung in the pocket on multiple times to throw to Ateman who dropped a few catchable balls.
Jordy Nelson could not get separation the entire game, bad decision to bring him in by Gruden, he'll be gone at seasons end.
Carr started hot, then didn't do shit the rest of the way.
I'll try and watch Herbert in the coming weeks.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Justin Herbert could be Brock Osweiller part deux. He does remind me of Dan Marino at Pitt, his college days. I'd take Herbert if he was 60% of what Dan Marino was.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Ateman looked like shit man. I couldn't believe Carr kept throwing to him. I wouldn't have.

Jordy's just not helping at all. Either that or Gruden doesn't know how to use him, which I find hard to believe since Gruden knew exactly how to use old guys like Brown and Rice.

Lafell going down was a huge blow. That dude was open a lot, moving chains and giving Carr targets when plays got busted. He was a MUCH better veteran addition than Jordy. If we had both him and Martavis on Sunday, that game just might have gone a bit differently.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum