Herbert goes down with a shoulder injury

No Bullshit. Just Real Oakland Raiders Talk!

Re: Herbert goes down with a shoulder injury

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Why analyze shit. Chuck the suck sure had the boys rolling today! Not! LOL!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

piratepride wrote:As I'm watching this Raven game the offense is moving the ball and looking more consistent. We just don't have enough talent 9n that side of the ball to get it done every weekend.
We need a big time feature back next year as well as a shit ton of everything else.
As I'm typing Crabtree just scored. I'm hoping the rest of the game is a shoot out and we lose at the last minute.

But that lack of talent has to include Carr at this point.

Face it, he hasn’t improved in this system a damn bit.

Even with starters out, NFL QBs can’t be going. 4 for 20 in the middle of a fuckin game man. That’s just unacceptable.

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Carr showing up to a game putting on his jersey and pretending he gives a shit is unacceptable. This fuckin asshole is a disgrace. His pressers don't even have an ounce of caring about losing a game or frustrated about it. What a fuckin absolute fuckin worthless motherfucker this kid is. Wish the ALex Smith injury happened to him. Minister Carr-bage is too busy counting his stolen money to give a shit we're 2-9 and have lost 13 of our last 15 games going back to last year. A complete waste product this kid is.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Oakland Raiders Forum