Herbert goes down with a shoulder injury

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Herbert goes down with a shoulder injury

Postby piratepride » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Looks like Herbert went down with an apparent shoulder Injury. Maybe Gruden gets rid of Carr like some of you want and kicks the tires on Tyrod Talor?
Or maybe Colt Mcoy?
How about Joe old man Flacco?
Trevor Semian?
We could keep the madness going and add to Sam Bradford's ridiculous bank account and bring him in for a year or 3?
Maybe we can get the liberals to go full circle and begin to eat their own by kicking the tires on Colin Kapernick?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Herbert goes down with a shoulder injury

Postby silver & black » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:32 am

I'm pretty sure we all know Carr is the QB for at least another year... and probably more. I'm sure we all hope he gets his shit together and gets back to what he was before the injuries. That is going to take an O line he trusts..... and he doesn't have that.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:16 am

It's not even toatally an O-line he can trust. He does nothing in the pocket to extend plays. He's fuckin terrible. He's robbing this org as well. Hope the kid is gone at end of the year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:01 pm

None of us are happy with him, Freddie. Who do you want in there if he's gone at the end of the season? There is no one worth drafting and there is no one in FA to get. So.......?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:04 pm

silver & black wrote:None of us are happy with him, Freddie. Who do you want in there if he's gone at the end of the season? There is no one worth drafting and there is no one in FA to get. So.......?

Talk to the Eagles and get Nick Foles or talk to Teddy Bridgwater's team wherever the fuck he is. Do anything!!! Time to dump the Carr-bage.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:47 pm

I’d take Carr over anyone in the league right now who’s NOT starter other then POSSIBLY Bridgewater. None of those guys you listed, Pirate, are worth a pile of horse shit. I’d rather see what the kid can do in his 2nd season in the system after I put some protection and weapons around him.

I think the Saints would be willing to part w Bridgewater, Payton is in love with that tool Taysom Hill for whatever reason. Wtf kind of BS name is that?

Still, I really wouldn’t expect enough of an upgrade even w Bridgewater to warrant eating the dead money and making a move that might just provide another excuse for a fucked up season.

Maybe now Herbert understands that college ball is no longer his friend. There’s nothing more it can do for him, it can only hurt him now, and it might have already just cost him a shit ton of cash. If he can’t throw at a Pro Day he’s fucked.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:17 pm

It's a horrible list of free agents next year, although Bortles may get cut, still more retread trash.
Out of all of them, Bridgewater does seem like a good addition at 1st glance. Then you think about his career and start to wonder, what is going on behind the scenes that we don't know? Why hasn't a team gave him the keys to a franchise again? Why couldn't he beat out the other guys his last 2 stops?
We are really stuck between a rock and a hard place with Carr.
Itll be interesting to see what Gruden does in the off season.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:47 am

You’re absolutely right, I can’t wait to see if he has enough savvy to acquire enough GOOD players in one offseason with all the cap and picks we have to put a winning season together in 2019. All I can say is it will be better than anything Reggie has ever done.

As usual, my expectations are most likely way too high. And as usual, my guess is that we’ll have to overpay guys to come here again, which will seriously hamper our ability to build a winner overnight.

But when it comes right down to it, I think the biggest factor next year is going to be whether or not our QB - whoever it is - can get Gruden’s system. And, actually, whether Gruden himself can be more creative with the play calling.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Dead what makes you think Chuck the suck is capable of anything extraordinary? Where has he drafted year in and out and built a winner. This guy has been sitting in a shack for ten years in Florida playing fantasy football and masturbating himself. That's like asking a used car salesman to sell Lamborghinis to astute rich car people. Gruden is a bullshit fabricated espn pitch man branded ass clown. He's as stupid as Reggie.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:28 pm

As I'm watching this Raven game the offense is moving the ball and looking more consistent. We just don't have enough talent 9n that side of the ball to get it done every weekend.
We need a big time feature back next year as well as a shit ton of everything else.
As I'm typing Crabtree just scored. I'm hoping the rest of the game is a shoot out and we lose at the last minute.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum