PFF grades - guess who they say is our best player

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

PFF grades - guess who they say is our best player

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Took a romp through PFF the other day. It was depressing. Our best player, based solely on position grade?

Rodney Hudson. He’s the #2 C in the league, VERY close to #1.

Based on PFF grades, you’d be shocked how many of our players are rated so low they shouldn’t be starting in the NFL.

Very few bright spots. One semi-bright spot is Mo Hurst, our best D-lineman by far. Cook is a top-10 TE.

Our OL is shit other than Rodney, including Miller according to PFF. He gets dinged mostly because of run blocking. I think Osemele is ranked in the 40s.

Most of our WRs are pretty much not even ranked. Nelson was in the 40s or 50s I think. DBs are dog shit. RBs crap. QB garbage. Kickers trash. Other than Hurst our d-linemen are total shit.

Our players are garbage, and I can’t blame Gruden for getting rid of any of them. The man has precious little talent to work with.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: PFF grades - guess who they say is our best player

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Does it matter grading positions. This team is trash. Alabama roll tide could probably beat us. No joke. Nick Saban peanut in one of his poo balls is worth more than Chuck the suck as a coach. Trust the Digress guys. Chuck the suck is here to save the franchise.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum