A word from Mark Davis

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: A word from Mark Davis

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Reggie and Mark Davis are two of the ugliest motherfuckers in sports!!! When your that fuckin ugly you have to be retarded as well. Hence the Raiders sucking horse balls.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:05 am

silver & black wrote:
Another thing that stuck out to me was hearing Mark Davis say Carr is the QB " right now".
If that's the case boys you can kiss Bosa good bye cuz Gruden is going after his QB.

What QB would that be? Other than Herbert, who is worth taking? Herbert has already said he is staying in school.

Yeah you're right, but I take that with a grain of salt. Anyone who's set to be the #1 pick and chooses to stay in school is STUPID!!

And I mean that from a pure business standpoint. It's the height of idiocy to put your body on the line for another season when there's no possible way to make your situation any better. All you can do is hurt yourself. Cost yourself MILLIONS. It really is dumb as fuck. And I don't think Herbert is a dumb guy, so i think he'll declare for the draft.

If he doesn't, there's definitely nobody else worth taking #1 overall, that's for damn sure. Guys like Drew Lock and Will Grier are 2nd round talents. So IMO if Herbert doesn't declare then we stick w Carr and hope he pulls out of his nosedive and that another year in the system with better weapons makes a big difference for him.

That's the way I'd handle it. You could consider things like trading for Bridgewater or Foles, but that's about as risky as sticking with Carr IMO.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:13 pm

I expect him to declare... like you said, he'd be a fool to pass up the opportunity to be an instant multi millionaire.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 pm

silver & black wrote:I expect him to declare... like you said, he'd be a fool to pass up the opportunity to be an instant multi millionaire.

Unless he has decided to pass on a pro football career entirely. Which would be an even DUMBER business decision than going back to school for another year before declaring.

But hey, maybe Justin's like Leinart and just loooves the college life, loves the foursomes and the keggers and getting stroked by everyone on campus. Dude, don't be a fucking douchebag, all that shit is ridiculously transient, it'll be gone in a flash and before you know it you'll be sitting on your couch wearing a fat fucking knee brace watching the draft from home, getting picked by the Lions in the 4th round, asking yourself WTF happened.

And don't give me any of that "I promised my mama I'd get my degree" horseshit. You can make the millions, then go back and get your stupid fucking degree - which ain't worth NEARLY what it used to be these days - whenever the hell you want to.

For first-round talents, there is NO legitimate business case to be made for staying in school another year. NONE.

So Justin Herbert, tell your mama to sit down and shut her stupid fuckin' cake hole, you're declaring for the fuckin' draft like the smart kid you are.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Who cares who we're picking we have Chuck the suck running the show. This guy is a zero. You guys thinking this ass clown is saving the franchise. I'm a realist and this guy isn't a catalyst to help this franchise turn the corner. This is just a sad desperate exercise by a dumb owner Mark Davis stroking Jon Gruden's ego to give him the final say on how this roster is built and coached on the field. Wake me up when he wins us a division or a playoff game.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum