We have a real shot at Nick Bosa

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

We have a real shot at Nick Bosa

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:23 pm

While I was pissed after the niner game, I began realizing the possibility of landing Nick Bosa was getting more realistic.This guy is the spitting image of his brother Joey, ( some say even better), and would do wonders for this defense.
If Herbert comes out, the Giants won't hesitate to take him #1 overall.
If the Cowboys keep losing, we may sitting pretty to take the linebacker from LSU in Devin White. Some scouts have already agreed he's a better version of Donte Hightower, and stronger CJ Mosley.
While I think Gruden may be thinking O line or offense in general, I hope he picks two defensive players at the top of round 1.
Devin White is a guy that excites we can rally behind, he's the heart and soul on a very good LSU defense, the kid can flat out play and has a high football IQ.
Cowboys just lossed to the Titans, if they keep this up they'll be giving us a top 15 pick for sure.
While I loved Mack, getting these two picks for less $$$ and securing their services for the next 4-5 years is a good step in the right direction.
I just pray we keep losing and secure Nick Bosa, otherwise it may just be another wasted year yet again.
That said, Clelin Ferrell is a solid second option at DE.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: We have a real shot at Nick Bosa

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:06 pm

We have a shot at a few guys which is fine and dandy. Problem is we have Chuck the suck as field general. He won't win us the division or get us a Lombardi trophy in Vegas.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 am

FreddieB25 wrote:We have a shot at a few guys which is fine and dandy. Problem is we have Chuck the suck as field general. He won't win us the division or get us a Lombardi trophy in Vegas.

First of all, it's ridiculous to say that after half a season.

Second, do we really need to hear this shit every time someone makes a comment about what we might do with the war chest "Chuck the suck" has stockpiled for us? It's getting a little repetitive.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:16 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:We have a shot at a few guys which is fine and dandy. Problem is we have Chuck the suck as field general. He won't win us the division or get us a Lombardi trophy in Vegas.

Second, do we really need to hear this shit every time someone makes a comment about what we might do with the war chest "Chuck the suck" has stockpiled for us? It's getting a little repetitive.

Yeah you should talk dude. In 2016 you actually left the board halfway through the season after we beat denver at home because you predicted a 5 or 6 win season. After every win we're lucky and being totally negative about everything. You and your fuckin Gruden love in...give it up already brah.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:19 pm

This roster has h9les all over it and you think that clown is our savior Dead? Where's his resume for roster development and player development. Man is a piece of shit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Okay, Freddie.... do you think Del Rio was the answer?

I get that your pissed off... we all are. But, Gruden has dismantled Reggie's bullshit.... like we all wanted. He secured what.... at least 3 first round picks, maybe more, I don't know? 9 games in and you're calling for his head? I'm not a super Gruden fan at all, but damn man.... ya gotta give the guy a couple years or so to see what he can do. I'm not sold on Carr at this point... he's damaged goods. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

This whole team is nothing but back ups and practice squad guys.... we aint winning shit with these guys. It's going to take a little time to fix this fucking disaster of a team. I'll take Gruden any day over Del Rio.

Guenther has proven he isn't the real deal, even with the shit we have. Olson sucks balls.... I can't figure what Gruden saw in that fucker to save my life. I was told I was wrong about Cable.............. how about now!? Fuck him too. but, but, but.... Mack! Fuck him too! I loved him, but he wouldn't have made two shits worth of difference on this pathetic, fucked up excuse of a team. I don't blame Gruden one bit for trading him. What the fuck was he gonna do for us while making $23.5 mil a year???

Carr is the last POS that needs to go.... he will NEVER be the same. Unfortunately, we have to keep him for at least another year.... Herbert is staying in school.

I guess what I'm saying is that I understand where you are coming from, but bitching incessantly about Gruden isn't going to change a fucking thing! Just let the man do what he needs to do.... at least give him a chance. If it doesn't pan out, I'll join you in the bitching!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:30 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:

Yeah you should talk dude. In 2016 you actually left the board halfway through the season after we beat denver at home because you predicted a 5 or 6 win season. After every win we're lucky and being totally negative about everything. You and your fuckin Gruden love in...give it up already brah.

Only time I left the fuckin board was after the blowup with Tene, bro. No revisionist history here.

i'm pretty fuckin sure you could search back and find posts from me through all of 2016 man. WTF is up w that?

And I was right about Gurley, he was wrong.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm

piratepride wrote:While I was pissed after the niner game, I began realizing the possibility of landing Nick Bosa was getting more realistic.This guy is the spitting image of his brother Joey, ( some say even better), and would do wonders for this defense.
If Herbert comes out, the Giants won't hesitate to take him #1 overall.
If the Cowboys keep losing, we may sitting pretty to take the linebacker from LSU in Devin White. Some scouts have already agreed he's a better version of Donte Hightower, and stronger CJ Mosley.
While I think Gruden may be thinking O line or offense in general, I hope he picks two defensive players at the top of round 1.
Devin White is a guy that excites we can rally behind, he's the heart and soul on a very good LSU defense, the kid can flat out play and has a high football IQ.
Cowboys just lossed to the Titans, if they keep this up they'll be giving us a top 15 pick for sure.
While I loved Mack, getting these two picks for less $$$ and securing their services for the next 4-5 years is a good step in the right direction.
I just pray we keep losing and secure Nick Bosa, otherwise it may just be another wasted year yet again.
That said, Clelin Ferrell is a solid second option at DE.

On to some constructive shit.

To me, the ONE thing we need to make sure we get out of round 1 is Devin White. Before Round 1 is over, White needs to be a Raider. Then we build the D around him.

As for our first pick, yeah it couold be Ferrell or Bosa, although I don't see Ferrell as nearly the kind of sure-fire guy Bosa is. BUT.

If it shakes out that we're sitting there with the chance to draft Justin Herbert I say there's no way in holy hell we can pass on him. There's just no way you pass on that kid with the kind of QB situation we have right now. Period.

So if I was drafting our round 1 would go like this:

First Pick:
Priority 1: Herbert
Priority 2: EDGE (Bosa or Ferrell)

Second Pick:
Devin White - No matter what.

Third Pick:
Priority 1: WR (AJ Brown, N'Keal Harry, Marquise Brown, etc)
Priority 2: TE: (Noah Fant, Albert Okwuegbunam)

We need weapons on both sides of the ball. The only reason I say take a pass rusher with the first pick is because that seems to be where the value is. Personally i'd rather go offense. The way the league is dicking w the rules, they're pulling the teeth out of the D anyway.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Fuckin niggger!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:15 pm

i'm pretty fuckin sure you could search back and find posts from me through all of 2016 man. WTF is up w that?

And I was right about Gurley, he was wrong.[/quote]
You bailed. You really have no credibility since than or b3fore. Get over yourself and the Chuck the suck love. It's pathetic

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum