Gareon Conley to Steelers?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Gareon Conley to Steelers?

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:50 am

FreddieB25 wrote:1. Gruden's first stint here was phenomenal. You'll want to tell me he didn't build the team, Al did. I call bullshit because the Al Davis I knew would NEVER have signed noodle-armed, cerebral Rich Gannon to be his #1 QB So Gruden absolutely DID help build that SB team, and did a fuckin fantastic job of it.
Phenomenal job? Really? He gets traded for cash and pics and Bill Callahan took Al Davis team to the Super bowl. Noodle armed Gannon was brought in to compliment Gruden's WCO. Was Gruden on the phone with Gannon's agent to make that deal happen or was it Al Davis. #1 QB? We had Donald Hollas and Jeff George so ofcourse AD was going to give Gannon a shot. Gruden didn't build fuckin shit in Oakland or Tampa. Get over this ass clown. Any retard can trade assets and get 1st round picks. Gruden's tenure here won't last long. He'll fail as well as his over rated QB the Carr-bage

Anything is possible. Failure. Success. I happen to think Jon Gruden knows a whole shitload more about football, football players and the NFL than you give him credit for.

One of us is right, one is wrong. I'm going to watch it play out.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Gareon Conley to Steelers?

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:05 am

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:1. Gruden's first stint here was phenomenal. You'll want to tell me he didn't build the team, Al did. I call bullshit because the Al Davis I knew would NEVER have signed noodle-armed, cerebral Rich Gannon to be his #1 QB So Gruden absolutely DID help build that SB team, and did a fuckin fantastic job of it.
Phenomenal job? Really? He gets traded for cash and pics and Bill Callahan took Al Davis team to the Super bowl. Noodle armed Gannon was brought in to compliment Gruden's WCO. Was Gruden on the phone with Gannon's agent to make that deal happen or was it Al Davis. #1 QB? We had Donald Hollas and Jeff George so ofcourse AD was going to give Gannon a shot. Gruden didn't build fuckin shit in Oakland or Tampa. Get over this ass clown. Any retard can trade assets and get 1st round picks. Gruden's tenure here won't last long. He'll fail as well as his over rated QB the Carr-bage

Anything is possible. Failure. Success. I happen to think Jon Gruden knows a whole shitload more about football, football players and the NFL than you give him credit for.

One of us is right, one is wrong. I'm going to watch it play out.

I have no doubt Gruden knows a shitload about football. So do many coords and position coaches in this league and so did Chuck Knox and Don Coryell, two very good coaches back in the day to not take their teams to the Super bowl. Does Gruden's football IQ translate to building a roster good enough to win games, make the playoffs and win a Super bowl. That's yet to be seen. I have a problem giving a clown like that 10 mill per and keys to the castle when he hasn't done shit in this league in over fifteen years. Hope I'm wrong on this but I think he'll be a disaster in this role.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum