Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:21 pm

I'll take that all day. Cooper was part of years of frustration, he's definitely not worth a top 4 overall, let alone the $$$ he'll want next off season. Rumour had it he had same agent and was going to demand a new deal at seasons end. Reggie would have got a 4th for him and told us all to be happy about it!
What say you?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Can't fucking believe we got a first for that fucker, especially one that's going to be that high. Fuckin genius deal, nothing Reggie could ever have pulled off.

He is NOT the answer in DAL, he won't do Dak ANY good at all. Coop needs a fuckin GREAT QB to turn him into a great WR, he can't turn a shit QB into a good one. Bad move, Jerry.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Gruden finally redeemed himself IMO. No way Reggie could pull this off.
I fully expect him to go hard and heavy after Leveon Bell, he's got a good excuse now that Lynch is banged up.
What do the Steelers want for him again?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Yes!! Fuck Butterfingers Cooper. Reggie would have paid him a huge contract. We got our no1, Bears no1 & Cowboys no1 next year! I hope we can get some real players with these picks!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Reggie only made 3 decent draft picks while he was here. 2 of them are gone already, another has his foot out the fuckin door with his dog shit play. Justin Herbert will seal Carr's fate, and Gruden will seal Reggie's. get rid of Olson and bring in someone who can actually HELP with the O and we're making real strides.

Close the door on all that bullshit, close the door on Oakland, and let's build something with all these fuckin picks and cap space this dude is clearing up.

Don't be surprised to see Osemele get dealt. Or possibly Jackson. Just sayin'. I guarantee Gruden thinks we have too much $$$ tied up in our OL. How can I guarantee that? Because that's what I think, and Gruden's no dumbass, no matter what people say on this forum.

Full-on rebuild now, guys.

BUT.

Gruden has a MASSIVE war chest full of picks and cap space to start it off with a monster offseason. This could be a pretty quick rebuild. We can do something even better than what CLE did this past offseason.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:25 pm

I like the trade especially 1st rounder and hopefully Dallas has a shitty second half so our pick is higher. Wouldn't surprise me since Prescott is a bull in the pocket and can extend plays and give himself another couple seconds that he finds Cooper with more separation and can make plays. I see Cooper being a good servicable receiver for them. Carr would shit his pants not be able to extend plays and ch3ckdown instead of buying time to get Cooper separation and the ball. Cooper had few targets and that's all she wrote. Prescott will make Cooper a feature guy because he ain't no happy feet puss boy like the Carr-bage.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Regarding Gruden go full rebuild we all knew that 6 weeks ago. Can this guy develop young talent and have patience with young players and not alienate them with his fuckin drill seargant tactics. He doghouses young guys because he hasn't the ability to cultivate young players or patience.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Love it!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:24 pm

piratepride wrote:Gruden finally redeemed himself IMO. No way Reggie could pull this off.
I fully expect him to go hard and heavy after Leveon Bell, he's got a good excuse now that Lynch is banged up.
What do the Steelers want for him again?

Fuck that! Bell is a piece of fucking shit. He isn't that good. He isn't an explosive player... he's just a patient runner. The guy that replaced him is doing just as well. Just say no!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:57 pm

He is patient, but sees the holes as they open up, his vision is unmatched IMO. While Connor is doing good and getting 100 yard games, Bell would have been putting up ridiculous 200+ yard games like he's done for years.
A running back like that would do wonders for Carr or anyone else throwing the rock for us next year.
Question I have in my mind is what are we willing to pay? While we can afford to give them one our our 1sr rounders would we?
The benefits of trading this year are we get him familiar with Carr and company this year and hit the ground running next season.
I myself would send Pittsburgh a number 2 in a heartbeat, but understand why they'd only do it for a number 1 after seeing us send Cooper packing.
Plus, were going to have more than enough $$$ to pay him his 12-14 million a year.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum