2019 season

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

2019 season

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 pm

It sucks I'm already looking ahead to next year, problem is I don't think this shit will get fixed for at least 2 more.
It all depends on how Gruden spends the $$$, but he's looking at $61 million in cap space before he trades Amari Cooper. We may be looking at upwards of 70 plus.
Guys like Anthony Barr, Bradley Roby ,, Ronald Darby, Landon Collins, Earl Thomas, Jadeveon Clowney, KJ wright, Geno Atkins, Suh ( I think he signed 1 year deal), DeMarcus Lawrence DE.
We'll have the cash flow to sign at least three of the names above.
Its depressing looking at next season so damn early, maybe I'll stop spending my weekends watching the damn raiders lose all the time.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: 2019 season

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Even if we sign a few of those guys which might not happen. I don't trust they come here for the pay day and dump half way through the season. If these guys buy in and have a mission to perform and gut out games and perform at a high level into Novemeber and December than maybe we improve somewhat. I just have ZERO confidence in anything pertaining to this franchise right now and rightfully so. This is a LOSER franchise and has been for a long time now. Look at Gruden on the sidelines. He looks fat and worn out and pathetic and its week 6 of the season. He has to be embarrassed by this 1-5 start especially our effort the last two weeks. To think we should of put away Denver and Miami and we'd be 3-3 right now going into the bye week and playing the Colts in Oakland in 2 weeks.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum