Tanking

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Tanking

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:02 pm

We tanked last week and tanked today. Maybe we play inspired in some division games later in the season but the tank is in and it started last week which was three weeks before Halloween. The NYG, Indy, Az Cards and maybe the Niners will join us for a top 3 pick this year. Any Raider fan who has been following this org for decades especially the first Gruden era here can say last weeks Raider team and game and today were not intended to be won or even contested. This is what tanking looks like. Gruden basically said when he was hired amongst other things like his contract'That he's coming back for the city of Oakland, and the Raider fans in Oakland and wants to win for them the two seasons left in Oakland' REALLY Jon? Really? Is this guy a sociopath? Brain dead? Think Raider fans are this stupid? The last two games specifically were a flashback to the Dennis Allen, Lane Kiffin and Norv Turner Raiders. Two uninspired garbage mail it in games over at halftime. This team plays like its a Saturday morning flag football game!!! Thanks for the tanking Gruden it has been appreciated by Raider fans in Oakland that you said you gave a shit about.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Tanking

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Del Rio was 25-24 record in the the three seasons he was here including the playoff loss to the Texans. Gruden basically had most of his players when he signed here in January of 2018 and he's 1-5 after six games. Great job Jon!!!! Nice to see you cut everybody from the roster and we're doing well and have a bright future going into Vegas in 2020. Del Rio's 25-24 isn't impressive but sure as hell is when you consider the last time we had a block of 50 games coached or in our case various coaches where over basically a 50 game stretch we were anywhere near a .500 record you'd have to go back to the early 2000's and late 90's when Gruden was here the first time. This guy is an absolute fuckin piece of shit egomaniacal motherfucker to put a product on the field like this when we only have maybe two seasons left in Oakland. This fuckin asshole couldn't get more out of Del Rio's roster or at least coach them up etc and get more ability out of many of these guys. Del rio got that roster to the fuckin playoffs aside from the lucky 2016 season. This guy, Mark Davis are a fuckin disgrace to have to have us fans stomach this horse shit. This franchise is an embarrassment of epic proportions.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm over it. After 15 fucking years of total shit, my give a damn is busted. The Raiders flag comes down tomorrow. Carr is a fucking vagina out there... Vegas won't fix this. A state of the art stadium won't fix this. Gruden can't/won't fix this. Mark sure as hell can't fix this.... and Reggie can just suck gorilla dick.

Life as a Raiders fan has been officially restored this year. Fuck you very much to all the ass fucks involved with this absolute destruction of a once proud, dominant, feared organization. I hope you are all proud of your success.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Derek Carr has made 9.375 mill through the first six games in salary. We waste more money than the US government fer Christ sake. Carr being a bible thumper and all should take some that money and feed the homeless and down and out in the bay area instead of running his fuckin stupid mouth about being a Christian and man of God. Hope that motherfucker gets his legs broken this year and his career done. Fuck that asshole!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:02 pm

I gotta be honest I like that we are tanking. Usually we win enough games, like 4 5 6 and we fuck up our position. All this shit had to happen!! I knew when we got rid of Mack it was a total rebuild & I’m all for it. The Reggie years had to stop, all traces of him need to be removed. I’m sure Gruden has seen the video of our scout department (Reggies brother) sleeping at the combine. Gruden probably thought he could work with Reggie but once reality hit him & he had to deal with Reggie’s football decisions and the man himself he realized he was in a lot of trouble. Reggie drafted Melifonwu specifically to cover Rob Gronkowski? Lolololol. Tank the season so we get a better position in draft. The defense sucks cause Gruden had to sign all these old fucks. Reggie has S Smith, who is in jail, Amerson who REggie gave a shitload money to is out of the league I think, Melifonwu is out of league, J Ward traded a few times fuckin sucks, Edwards Jr, always injured bum for 3 years, on and on it goes. And look who we kept? Bruce Irvin! Guy is the biggest piece of trash says he doesn’t care & wants to go make babies. Do us a favor niggger, stop having fuckin kids. Another guy Reggie paid big, but Reggie doesn’t pay Mack. These are the type of guys we need to get rid off!! Irvin is Warren Sapp 2. Lets not forget about Reggie ignoring the MLB position since he’s been here. Bringing in a retired militant washed up i love rainbows RB was a bad idea also. Even Belechick would have a tough time digging out of a mess as big as Reggie’s. This year is in the can. Hopefully we can draft some good young players instead of injured hacks that we know we are gonna get with Reggie

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:06 pm

I'll admit I was pretty pissed off at some shit I saw in the Seahawk game.
Everyone remember when Bruce Irvin wanted to take Arden Key under his wing during training camp? It sure seems like Bruce has been digging his own grave with all the stupid ass penalties and shit he has been saying in the media. Over the last two games I've seen Arden Key shake his head at Bruce after seeing him do some stupid shit to the opposing QB, or at critical moments of the game. Arden needs to be learning under someone better than what he is showing.
I hope we end up with a high pick also. Its kind of refreshing watching them now knowing we'll suck. My expectations are lowered and I don't expect to win.
No other NFL team is relying on as much rookies as us, let's hope they learn from all this game time experience were giving them for next year.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Drafting isn't an exact science as we know. I don't Gruden to do anything spectacular even if we have the 1st pick. Cocksucker will think this is fantasy football or his stupid Gruden QB camp espn show. This guy never built a football roster. Yeah he should and do better than Reggie but Gruden is washed up as a coach, play caller and motivator. Motherfucker is a used car salesman, so is his QB and owner. If Del Rio can get the roster this past offseason to the playoffs Gruden should be able of tried. Instead he blows up the roster like a egomaniacal asshole. Leaving us with nothing and tanking to get high picks. Fuck that asshole and his 10 mill per year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Is it me or does Gruden look like he has the same fuckin blind barber as Mark Davis. Guys fucking each other typically dress alike and have the same haircut. Maybe there's something in Gruden's contract that he has to grab his ankles and spread some ass for Mark Davis because those two motherfuckers look related now. Gruden earning every penny for Mark off the field obviously.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:28 am

If we REALLY want to tank - and i personally don't care much at this point - we have a golden opportunity over the next 5 weeks. if we can lose to IND, SF AND AZ, we will go a LONG way towards securing a #1 overall pick. All those teams are competing hard with us for a 1-win season. We can hand them all another win and take them out of contention for Herbert.

Even if, for some reason, Gruden didn't want to get rid of Carr, being in the #1 overall position would put us in the driver's seat to demand BIG trade value from whoever was desperate for Herbert. It would be a HUGE win no matter how you slice it.

I just don't see how you could pass on drafting a kid like that if he's sitting there for you. In the absence of some off-field bullshit I don't know about, any team that passes on Herbert runs the risk of going down in history as one of the dumbest ever. Yeah, he has that kind of talent. Elway kind of talent.

JMO.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:38 am

With all the positions of need if we have a chance to get Herbert would Gruden pull the trigger. I see Herbert somehow someway ending up with the NYG. When push comes to shove would the NYG even want the Carr-bage considering his injury history, never played a playoff game and the fact he's a big pussy who had just one season wonder. Carr has basically been on vacation since he signed that contract in the summer of 17'. He's had more bad games vs. Good games since and he's making like 1.6 mill per game. Gruden is an offensive guy so I see him going O crazy in the draft and free agency. Fact is I don't really care because Gruden has been one big fuckin embarrassment. Just his play calling has been enough for me. Example, first drive against Seattle, three straight runs as well as a run on 3rd and 6 to start the game.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum