Fire sale in Oakland...team in discussions to trade Amari Co

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Fire sale in Oakland...team in discussions to trade Amar

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:58 pm

piratepride wrote:I hear you on the rebuilding shit. We've all been patiently waiting for McKenzie to rebuild for 5 years now. This shit is old!
I wanted to draft all defense this past year, but it didn't happen.
This franchise needs a shot ton of quality defenders.
Anyone else notice how Ken Norton Jr's defense manhandled us for 4 quarters?

Its an offensive league you can't play real defensive football anymore like intimidating or hitting the QB or playing old school tight coverage on pass plays many times. Norton jr defense manhandling us is a microcosm of where we're at as a team. His defenses here never manhandled anyone. I think it had more to do with the fact we mailed in this game. Didn't prepare or give a shit about competing in this game. We all know Ken Norton jr is a piece of garbage as a Def coord.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Good get them all the fuck out. Gruden is a jack ass but it’s not like he walked into a Rams level of talent. All falls on REggie even the Mack trade is Reggie’s fault. I didn’t think we’d be this bad but we could all see this coming. For 6 years we have no talent depth or heart. Carr looked like he was crying, I say get rid of them all starting with the GM. Hopefully MD overdoses on cocaine and sugar & the team is sold. Get a QB in here that is tough.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Good get them all the fuck out. Gruden is a jack ass but it’s not like he walked into a Rams level of talent. All falls on REggie even the Mack trade is Reggie’s fault. I didn’t think we’d be this bad but we could all see this coming. For 6 years we have no talent depth or heart. Carr looked like he was crying, I say get rid of them all starting with the GM. Hopefully MD overdoses on cocaine and sugar & the team is sold. Get a QB in here that is tough.

Rumor is Mark Davis Mark Davis didn't have the 60 mill liquid cash to pay Mack's signing bonus if we were going to do business. Fuckin filthy kike lets a HOF talent walk. Analyzing this train wreck of a franchise is like trying to teach a retarded dog Chinese. Incomprehensible.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:09 pm

He’s a REggie guy so he’s gotta have something wrong with him. This POS drops everything. You can’t be a no1 receiver if you can’t catch the fuckin ball. Get him out.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum