More shitty Raiders that should be gone

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

More shitty Raiders that should be gone

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Bruce Irvin. Guy is selfish & stupid. He’s completely overrated. He obviously doesn’t want to be here. Good GTFO. Karl Joseph. Another piece of shit & I have to give Deadringer credit he said Joseph sucked when we drafted him & he was right. Obviously Reggie Nelson the fact he’s out there is embarrassing. This dumb niggger M Bryant and I won’t even blame Reggie for him I blame Gruden. Lee Smith. Guy just sucks. Of course Lynch is actually pretty good this year but he’s gotta go along with that old POS Doug Martin. Basically get rid of the whole team! I hope it gets so bad MD is forced to fire Gruden.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: More shitty Raiders that should be gone

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Agreed...many of these pieces of niggger garbage will be gone at the end of the year. Gruden is a vet player guy so we'll just be recycling old guys who been in the league six or seven plus yrs who most likely have half a tank left and are punch drunk from banging for those years sprinkled with draft picks. I really don't see Gruden doing much here maybe a 9-7 yr here or there but we need a new QB amongst many other positions. We'll continue to be the Cleveland vegas Raiders. Wouldn't be surprised after everythings done when we move to Vegas, we have new nickname, logo and uniforms and the Oakland Raider brand copyright is defunct like the Cleveland Browns went defunct for three years when Modell moved them to Baltimore and became the Ravens. City of Oakland is suing us for like a half a billion $$$ and I see that becoming an issue.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum