G Conley benched

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

G Conley benched

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:17 pm

We waited two years for this bum to stand up & play and now he is back to the bench. He’s another Reggie special, god damn has he fucked up the secondary. Starting with the guy with the baboon heart to the guy with fucked up shins. Well, Gruden thought he was getting an all pro QB & Cornerback. Instead he’s got nothing. NOTHING!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: G Conley benched

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:34 pm

They should have cut Melvins playing time instead of Conley's IMO. Melvin has the experience, but Conley has more upside. I treat this like his rookie year unfortunately. We aren't going to win it all this year obviously, so might as well let him and all the other rookies get those valuable reps.
Bruce Irvin is as good as gone next year, the rookies are going to have to take this season and learn on the fly for next year.
I've been more impressed with PJ hall than anyone else on the D line, dude has some explosiveness. I just hope we can get him some help next year, and I pray to GOD its Bosa!!!!!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: G Conley benched

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:05 pm

It doesn't matter anymore regarding this pathetic franchise. Who we draft, FA signing etc. We have a piece of garbage at Head coach and QB and a bunch of many old fucks on defense on 1 yr contracts. I don't give a fuck because the coach, QB and org doesn't care. Yesterday was a must win if we were going to have a semblance of a decent season and we shit the bed. 1st and goal on the 1 down 20-3 and Carr plays pitch and catch with the Charger linebacker. No run to Lynch or God forbid Carr can't QB sneak it into the end zone. This is trash plain and simple. Hijacked season that we thought would be an enjoyable one to watch. Gruden and Carr are an embarrassment at this point. Im embarrased to watch and claim to be a fan of this team. Our two 1st round Bear picks are most likely going to be at the bottom of the 1st round the next two drafts for a pro bowler and future HOF er and one of the biggest game wreckers in football right now. I'll still watch but not worth my emotional investment in a franchise that is just a fuck up year after year. I can't give two shits about the two faces of the franchise Gruden and Carr. Two grossly overpaid losers that don't seemed phased by the horse shit Raider fans are watching on Sundays and the matter of fact pressers these asswipes give. What do Raider season tix holders in Oakland that spent good money and go to the games think of this disgrace. Who in their right mind in Vegas would buy season tix to support this garbage. The last month has been more of a disaster than the years after we went to the SB in 2003 and we were terrible. At the end of the year I hope Gruden resigns, Reggie's fired and Carr is waived.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum