Ha! Gruden throws Reggie under bus again!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Ha! Gruden throws Reggie under bus again!

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am

Gruden said they wanted to draft a safety but couldn’t cause you can’t draft a Safety 3 years in a row. Referring to Obi & Karl Joseph being shitty. Goodbye REggie, looks like we finally got someone who thinks like us & has the power to get rid of that damned gorilla!! Reggie’s on his way out!! Finally

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Ha! Gruden throws Reggie under bus again!

Postby piratepride » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Yup. Writing has been on the wall, no all Bart Simpson needs to do is skate home.
Reggie will be gone at years end. He probably should have sat down with alot of these guys, maybe call around to some old coaches.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 pm

That said, I'll be the 1st to admit, I was pulling for both safeties prior to drafting them. You can never tell with these guys, it's like something happens to some of them during camp. Some take to rough coaching and some don't.
Karl Joseph was a victim of the latest helmet rule change if you ask me. He would be a killer on the back end if he was allowed to take guy's heads off like the old days.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:18 pm

We all knew Reggie's days were numbered. Gruden knew the roster and drafts before he took the job. Can't respect a guy throwing a guy under the bus when he knew what he was getting into. Gruden should be more concerned with winning games and opening up the play book when we need points or moving the chains and ball control when we're sitting on ten and twelve point leads in 2nd half of games. This is the same cocksucker that let Mack go. He comments like two months ago our defense was bad with Mack in the line up the last few years. No fuckin shit Jon!!! Look what Mack's doing with talent around him on defense and a proper dee coord in Chicago, he's a fucking wrecking machine you fuckin pompous overpaid egotistical asshole. Gruden never built a winning team on his own so he needs to look in the mirror and shut his fuckin mouth. Raider nation knows how pathetic Reggie's been, not like you've made any profound statements regarding our drafts and roster. He's setting the table as to why we'll go 4-12 to 6-10 this year. My roster was inept. No shit Sherlock.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:05 pm

No wonder Al Davis sold this motherfucker up the river for picks and cash. He doesn't know how to shut his fuckin mouth and coach like he's paid to do. Gruden was talking to Tennessee and Notre dame back than and Al knew it. Gruden is a fuckin backstabbing piece of garbage. Make your 10 mill per, coach and win games like your paid to do you fuckin asswipe. Only reason this motherfucker came back wasn't his loyalty to Oakland or the Raiders or us fans or unfinished business it was 10 mill per. Who can turn that down. This guy is a fuckin phoney and blowhard. He has his trust fund retard Ray Charles barber Mark Davis sitting in his box letting this guy just run his mouth in the media with no accountability. It's a bad look and an unprofessional way to run an organization. Reggie is a Rooney rule charity case, everyone knows it and knew it when he was hired.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Gruden is a loud mouth bullshitter & makes dumb comments. Doesn’t deserve the money & I didn’t really want him back at all. But compared to REggie? At least Gruden has football knowledge, Reggie flunked out of kindergarten. I believe REggie was behind the Mack trade in some way shape or form. When Gruden came in, that situation should have already been handled by Reggie. At least Gruden recognizes that J Ward, Edwards Jr, Obi whatever the fuck not only suck but they shouldn’t even be in football. If he threw anyone else under the bus I would be against him but not in this case! I say call him out more. Let Reggie go back to picking insects off his head & swatting At flies instead of pickup football players. Reggie thought Matt Flynn was the next A Rodgers. Reggie is no Nostradamus that’s for sure. Nigggerdamus maybe

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Niggerdamus...LOL!!! Kind of feel bad for Reggie, mumbling like that and taking 3 minutes to articulate a thought that should take 15 seconds. Being that fat and ugly and all. But than look who hired him, another ugly motherfucker with a blind man cutting his hair for a buck ninety nine. SNL should do a skit on those two but you can't make fun of a big ugly niggger and jew boy on that show. We go from Al Davis looking like a dead corpse in Raider gear in his final years to these two. Can't make this shit up. Never been pretty being a Raider fan thats fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum