Daryl Worley

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Daryl Worley

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Wonder if Worley goes back to his starting spot right away or Gruden brings him along slowly.
Rodgers-Cromartie made some key stops late in the game subbing in for Melvin, but Worley was one of the bright spots in camp. I hope he's in shape.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Daryl Worley

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Gruden won't give him snaps if he isn't in shape. We need a fuckin pass rush which would benefit the D. Mahomes will carve this dee up. Look how he moved around and moved the ball against Denver. That kid is a fuckin stud. KC finally got a baller at QB. Gruden needs to find a diamond in the rough like this kid.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:45 am

Key is starting to get home every now and then. Hurst is starting to bring heat up the middle.

No consistency. That's where Paul motherfucking Guenther comes in.

If your guys can get there but aren't consistent with it, it's up to the fuckin' COORDINATOR to put them in position to be more consistent.

People say he's never been a big blitz guy. LIKE I GIVE A FUCKIN SHIT! Seriously, who gives a FUCK what he has done in the past with the personnel he had in the past?

GET THE FUCKIN JOB DONE HERE AND NOW! Because right now, I'm far from impressed with our defense ranked 27th in yds and 31st in points given up.

So until i see results, FUCK Guenther and all the respect he supposedly brought with him. Until I see differently, I have to conclude that it was his personnel in CIN that made him look good, not the other way around. A loaded DL with one of the most underrated DTs I've ever seen, a backfield stacked with 1st-round picks, a revolving door of psychotic, mean LBs...

I want to see OUR fucking guys put in a position to succeed instead of chasing fuckers all over the field.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:58 am

Your only as good as your talent and experience. Guenther has a young Key Hurst and PJ who might develop into fine players. Aside from them the defense is old. Through 3 qtrs the first 3 games they kept the points off the board. The Cleveland game was just a shoot out, neither team showed up on dee and Cleveland was suppos3d to have a stellar defense. Still need piec3s on dee and has patchwork temp bandaids all over it. I'm more concerned about the offense scoring points aside from last Sunday. There's no reason why this offense shouldn't score 24 to 27 or more points in most games. Get the fuckin ball down the field Chucky. I haven't trusted a Raider defense to win us a game in decades back when we had solid cover corners and guys that could get to the QB.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:32 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Your only as good as your talent and experience. Guenther has a young Key Hurst and PJ who might develop into fine players. Aside from them the defense is old. Through 3 qtrs the first 3 games they kept the points off the board. The Cleveland game was just a shoot out, neither team showed up on dee and Cleveland was suppos3d to have a stellar defense. Still need piec3s on dee and has patchwork temp bandaids all over it. I'm more concerned about the offense scoring points aside from last Sunday. There's no reason why this offense shouldn't score 24 to 27 or more points in most games. Get the fuckin ball down the field Chucky. I haven't trusted a Raider defense to win us a game in decades back when we had solid cover corners and guys that could get to the QB.

Last time I felt like we had solid DB play we had Eric Allen.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Eric Allen..... now there's the way back machine...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:00 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Your only as good as your talent and experience. Guenther has a young Key Hurst and PJ who might develop into fine players. Aside from them the defense is old. Through 3 qtrs the first 3 games they kept the points off the board. The Cleveland game was just a shoot out, neither team showed up on dee and Cleveland was suppos3d to have a stellar defense. Still need piec3s on dee and has patchwork temp bandaids all over it. I'm more concerned about the offense scoring points aside from last Sunday. There's no reason why this offense shouldn't score 24 to 27 or more points in most games. Get the fuckin ball down the field Chucky. I haven't trusted a Raider defense to win us a game in decades back when we had solid cover corners and guys that could get to the QB.

Last time I felt like we had solid DB play we had Eric Allen.

I'll even go back further when we had Lionel Washington and Terry McDaniel as corners in the 90's and before that Hayes and Haynes. How the fuck is Lester the molester Hayes not in the HOF. Was the best cover corner of that era and was on 2 Raider SB winning teams.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:55 am

Same reason Tom Flores isn't in the Hall.

When you figure out what it is, let me know.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 am

DeadRinger wrote:Same reason Tom Flores isn't in the Hall.

When you figure out what it is, let me know.

It's to spite Al Davis as you know. Dave Dalby, Cliff Branch, Lester Hayes, Todd Christensen. Plunkett was good but not great and didn't put up sexy n7mbers aside from 2 SB wins. Flores took a giant dump his last two years in LA and in Seattle aside from 2 SB wins. Politics as usual with these writer ass clowns that do the voting. The fact that they wait for Stabler to die to put him in. Bunch of jew scumbag writers power tripping on these things.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:14 am

Todd Christensen. Best hands I've ever seen, bar none. That fucking guy's catch radius was insane. The ultimate security blanket.

Christensen led the team in receiving yards for more seasons than any other TE in Raiders history. 4 straight seasons, 1983-86.

Who was 2nd? Zach Miller. 3 straight seasons, 2008-10.

But what about Casper, you ask? He led the team in receiving yards for just 2 seasons, 1977-78.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum