Browns v Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Browns v Raiders

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:32 pm

silver & black wrote:I am loath to disagree with Freddie at this point. But.... I still think Carr has what it takes to be elite. If... by the end of this season , he still hasn't come back to where I know he can/should be.................. we need to draft his successor.

Carr's career as we know it ended Christmas eve 2016 when he broke his leg. He hasn't been consistently good since that season. Still makes rook mistakes and gets rattled to easy and dumb picks in big spots. He got his money and he lost his mojo Kid has to show me over a period of time he can put games away. I'm tired of excuses all these QB's go through adversity but most of them aren't getting 25 mill per to be bad in big spots i want him out sooner than later. Tired of him.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 pm

I can't disagree with you Freddie. He has been playing scared since he broke his leg.... and after that, his back. I can't blame him, but, for what he's being paid... he HAS to step it up and stop being a fucking pussy! Gruden sees this... you know he does! Gruden will trade his ass in a heart beat if he doesn't get his shit together.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Look at the hits Cam Newton takes aside from his size. All these QB's take hits even though their protected by the new rules. Back in the day, Namath took a beating as most QB's did back in the day when you could wreck a QB any chance a defense had. He's playing scared than get out of the fuckin game and void your contract. Carr is a fuckin disgrace to the QB position. Motherfucker is stealing money at this point. His pressers are even more pathetic than his happy feet in the pocket. His brother got curb stomped throughout his career. This kid oughta go play arena football. He can't hang with the big boys anymore.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:47 am

Was reading somewhere we can cut the Carr-bage at the end of the season and save 15 mill against the cap. My prediction is we do that. Carr-bage will get signed in Big D and play in Jerry world. Dak Prescott expires end of this year. AJ McCarron is our starter next year and maybe we draft a QB as well. McCarron might start for us at some point this year. Phoney Cocksuckers prefer each others company so Capn Checkdown and Jerry would be a fine marriage.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Well, Mack with ANOTHER strip sack. He’s better than our whole defense. I’m sick of being embarrassed by this team year after year. Fuck it I hope we get blown out at home by the fuckin Browns with a rookie QB. Then fire Gruden cut Carr I really don’t give a fuck anymore

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Carr is a fucking retard!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Well, Mack with ANOTHER strip sack. He’s better than our whole defense. I’m sick of being embarrassed by this team year after year. Fuck it I hope we get blown out at home by the fuckin Browns with a rookie QB. Then fire Gruden cut Carr I really don’t give a fuck anymore

Mack has more QB hurries through 3 games by himself than our whole defense combined. Chucky is a fuckin cocksucker!!!! Yeah let me trade a future HOFer in his prime and best player on the team. Gruden needs to get beaten with a shovel over the head. Fuckin douchebag!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Good news is if Carr keeps playing scared we’ll only win a few games and have plenty of draft capital to get the best QB available. And there will be some good ones.

Of course, that doesn’t mean we’ll draft that QB and automatically have success w him...

This is the Raiders after all.

Carr at this point is very much in a “better show us something great really fuckin soon” situation. He has been very hard to watch through 3 1/2 games.

Carr himself hasn’t made a single big play I can think of. I’ve seen him hit guys short and intermediate who made some Great plays after the catch, but in terms of Carr’s passing game itself... it looks dead. That’s the only word I can think to describe it. Lifeless.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Mayfield is gashing or D right now. If the Browns lose it will be because they made too many mistakes only because they’re too young. They have a lot more talent than we do on both sides of the ball.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Maybe they should give Miller a little help on the left side, huh?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum