Browns v Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Browns v Raiders

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Can't lose to the Browns at home. But i can't predict when we'll win our first game. We need to turn the corner in certain areas and it's hard to say when that might happen.

Browns are sky-high on adrenaline with Mayfield right now, and I think it's safe to say our team is not exactly sky-high on adrenaline.

Mayfield can move around. The way we made fuckin Tannehill look like Walter Payton, that's bad.

I predict that we're going to see a different, more aggressive offense from the Raiders this game. I think Gruden has realized he's going to have to shake things up to provide a spark, so I think he'll try to do that all game long.

It's time to use ALL our fucking receivers instead of just picking one of them to go to each game. What the FUCK is up w that bullshit?

We need an aggressive game plan that spreads the ball around all game long, mixes inside and outside runs and just generally throws these fuckers off-guard. It's really not that hard to do. It's just not. We have the damn weapons to make it happen.

With Gabe and Rodney injured and limited in practice, we have to hope they can hold up and give Carr time to let some downfield plays develop. OTs are in good shape though. if you consider a healthy Penn to be "in good shape," anyway.

We'll see what happens. If we get a complete game from the offense we should take this one 27-21.

If not, there's no sense in predicting anything.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Browns v Raiders

Postby silver & black » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:54 pm

I get to watch this with a bunch of my Browns fans buddies. I have the feeling I will be laughed at non stop.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:00 pm

We've been in every game through 3 quarters so thats not my concern. My concern is scoring points in the 4th and having defensive stops in the 4th to finish out games. Thats the bottom fuckin line in pro football, owning and finishing the 4th qtr strong. Don't know if its an endurance issue which it might be, some of it is execution and some of it is sitting on leads like 19-7 in Denver and 17-7 last week. Our punter is fuckin garbage!!! Its not like he flips the field with his leg or placement. Can't trust our defense to not give up a couple 70 yd drives in the 4th anyway. We're fucked all around.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:37 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:We've been in every game through 3 quarters so thats not my concern. My concern is scoring points in the 4th and having defensive stops in the 4th to finish out games. Thats the bottom fuckin line in pro football, owning and finishing the 4th qtr strong. Don't know if its an endurance issue which it might be, some of it is execution and some of it is sitting on leads like 19-7 in Denver and 17-7 last week. Our punter is fuckin garbage!!! Its not like he flips the field with his leg or placement. Can't trust our defense to not give up a couple 70 yd drives in the 4th anyway. We're fucked all around.

I agree it could be an endurance issue, which makes my point about the offense even more important. Keep that old tired D off the damn field, just move the chains and score touchdowns.

I tell you one fucking thing we should never do again - give Keith Smith the call on 4 th down. That motherfucker is a loser, a choke artist and a game-killer, and should be fired. Period.

Between that and Carr’s end-zone interception, we deserved to lose to the Phins.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Im confident if we held Denver on 2nd and 20 on their own 11yd line with 2 mins left and up 19-17 instead of them marching down the field for a FG w 6 sec lft we win that game. Im confident if Carr didn't throw that pick intended for Bryant in the endzone with 2 mins lft down 21-17 we win that game. We'd be 2-1 right now and feeling good. We have to take back these games we squandered and steal games and get on track if we want to salvage the season. Think the last time we started a year 0-3 or 0-4 was 2014 when we started 0-10. Winning ails most everything.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:53 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Im confident if we held Denver on 2nd and 20 on their own 11yd line with 2 mins left and up 19-17 instead of them marching down the field for a FG w 6 sec lft we win that game. Im confident if Carr didn't throw that pick intended for Bryant in the endzone with 2 mins lft down 21-17 we win that game. We'd be 2-1 right now and feeling good. We have to take back these games we squandered and steal games and get on track if we want to salvage the season. Think the last time we started a year 0-3 or 0-4 was 2014 when we started 0-10. Winning ails most everything.

I'm also confident if Keith Smith had been able to gain just one motherfucking yard on 4th and 1 instead of letting a PERFECT PASS bounce right of his motherfucking hands in the DEN game and getting stuffed like he was an 80-lb middle-schooler on the goal line against MIA, there was a HIGH probability we win both those games as well.

There's a lot of incompetence on that fucking field. Cooper got back to dropping balls again against MIA, including a critical 3rd down on the sideline that floated right over his shoulder and right through his fucking arms. That can't fucking happen.

Guys, we just need people to do their fucking JOBS. Just do what you're supposed to do on each fucking play, and we'd win games! It's that simple.

And Fred, if Gannon was our QB that's exactly what he'd tell these assholes. Just go out there and do your fucking JOB. you don't even have to be great. You don't have to be flashy. If you just do what you're supposed to fucking do - what you FUCKING GET PAID TO DO - we'll WIN!

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby bigboy3333 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Raiders - 35

Browns - 24

If for some reason Raiders shit in the bed again!!! we might as well start discussing the 2019 draft picks the Raiders will have. I'm hearing that Gruden may get another wild hair and blow this team up and trade Carr to the NY Giants for their #1 pick and draft Justin Herbert QB, Oregon ...after all Gruden did not select Carr. Btw, who would have thought before the season that Mack was going to be traded? Yes, so Carr, Cooper or anyone else on the roster is subject to be traded for draft picks

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Hope your right Big boy. Baker Mayfield able to extend plays with his feet and moving around especially in the 2nd half and the fact we have no pass rush and are old on defense and get gassed will do us in. Coupled with the fact the Browns have a good defense. Carr-bage will throw a couple picks and maybe a strip sack or two. Only thing we have benefitting us is its in Oakland and we need a win like nobodies business. I think this is the game we crash and burn and the team zones out Gruden and the season gets real ugly like a 2 or 3 win season if that. Or we step up and play 4 quarters, pull out the game build on it and next thing you know we're 4-4 or something at midseason. I just think this season is doimed on so many levels that it will be a shit show year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:38 pm

Herbert’s a special player but he’s another shotgun boy who would drive Gruden nuts for 2 years before he’d do anything good. I just don’t Think Gruden would do well with one of these modern rookie QBs. He’d freak the fuck out.

But if we’re going after a rookie QB, he should be the one.his accuracy, arm, mobility, vision... it’s ALL there to mold. He has the balls, timing, accuracy and velocity to fit it into some of the smallest windows i’ve Seen in college ball.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:37 pm

I am loath to disagree with Freddie at this point. But.... I still think Carr has what it takes to be elite. If... by the end of this season , he still hasn't come back to where I know he can/should be.................. we need to draft his successor.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum