Raiders @ Dolphins

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders @ Dolphins

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:12 pm

silver & black wrote:I'll just say this again.....the league needs to force Mark to sell the team. Hes an idiot. Gruden should have NEVER been brought back.

Nothing in this franchise is run correctly... nothing!

Vegas can't come soon enough.

I agree but I don't think Mark foresaw Gruden blowing up half the roster with 1 yr old fucks that can't bring it in the 3rd and 4th qtr and Carr being average and doing nothing in the 2nd half of games especially the 4th qtr. But mostly I don't think Mark Davis saw Gruden's ego and stubborness get the best of him to let our best player the last 4 years Khalil Mack, and one of the best defensive players walk like he did.Mack was the man on this roster. Future HOFer. We manage to pay Carr and Gruden 35 mill per combined but let Mack hang. He wasn't a priority and I don't blame him for leaving. Carr and Gruden are rich damaged goods, 35 mill per damaged goods. A bad look and a recipe for utter failure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby piratepride » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:11 pm

You fuckers are hilarious. I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for Gruden, but its pretty obvious even he thinks were a year or two away if you've listened to his pressers.
It sucks being the laughingstock again but I really don't think were that far off. I dont see a dumpster fire like all of you do.
Winning in the NFL is a hard thing to do, wining consistently is even harder. Look across the league at today's games, you think their fans are calling for them to start over?
The Bill's over the Vikings?
A sore Mariota over the vaunted Jags??? WTF?
GB loses to Washington? Should they trade away a washed up banged up Rodgers before he becomes a liability?

You guys are all panicking , and maybe rightfully so, but I refuse to turn my back on Carr. Not yet.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Get your point but the Vikes Pack and Jags most likely are going to the playoffs this year, didn't blow up their roster this year and let the best def player in the league and future HOF er in Mack just walk. Cousins, Rodgers and Bortles actually give a shit and aren't consistently laying down in 2nd half of games like our lemon Carr-bage.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Most of you ran out of patience with Carr thinking he's had 5 years in the NFL under one system.
You forget he's had to deal with loser coaches( Dennis Allen), Tony Sparano, and a shit ton of both offensive coordinators and D coordinators like Musgrave, Olson, Jason Tarver on the D, Ken Norton Junior, and the list goes on.
He's had to endure the shit on a year to year basis 5 years in a row.We fans are the ones contributing to the endless coaching turnstile with our continual whining.
I think the offense will start clicking by mid season, even though by then itll be too late to do anything meaningful.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm

You guys are all panicking , and maybe rightfully so, but I refuse to turn my back on Carr. Not yet.[/quote]
Turn your back on Carr? Really that asshole cashed in his chips a couple summers ago. Have you seen him play lately especially 2nd half of games? Have you seen his pressers going back to early last year after losses? He's done, he don't care. Have you seen pressers when Brady, Brees, Rothlisberger, Rodgers lose? They give a fuckin shit. They hate to lose and it effects them. Carr acts like after a loss like they lost a scrimmage in August to the practice squad defense. He's a fuckin worthless fuck! Hope he gets his fuckin legs broken and career ended. Sick and fuckin tired of that fuckin fraud representing that uniform. He's a phony motherfucker like his bum brother was.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:40 pm

piratepride wrote:Most of you ran out of patience with Carr thinking he's had 5 years in the NFL under one system.
You forget he's had to deal with loser coaches( Dennis Allen), Tony Sparano, and a shit ton of both offensive coordinators and D coordinators like Musgrave, Olson, Jason Tarver on the D, Ken Norton Junior, and the list goes on.
He's had to endure the shit on a year to year basis 5 years in a row.We fans are the ones contributing to the endless coaching turnstile with our continual whining.
I think the offense will start clicking by mid season, even though by then itll be too late to do anything meaningful.

Many players and QB's deal with adversity and coach and coord changes but they manage and rise above it and ball and earn their contract. Carr last year has digressed like these three games and 2014 and 2015. 2016 is all he needs to hang his hat on and got paid. We have a disinterested, worthless, rich asshole at qb now who doesn't seem to care that he's lost 7 in a row going back to last year. He needs to retire or take a pay cut. He's a disgrace that he is wasting our time and stealing money at the same time. Wish the guy would fuckin disappear if you know what I mean.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:48 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Not to defend Guenther but its his 2nd half defense that is atrocious. Bunch of old fucks that get gassed and minus Khalil Mack it is aspparent we won't be able to close games this year. This will be a typical 5 win Raider team this year. But something tells me 0-16 or 3-13 isn't a stretch.

Bullshit man, Phins' D was gassed too big-time and they found a way to hold us.

We have some older guys and we have some younger guys. Coordinators get the damn job done better than that. And it wasn't just the 4th qtr either. Besides, if we were all that gassed, how were we still able to stuff the run like we did? No, that wasn't the problem. Or at least, it wasn't the main problem.

I'll say this, it would have been REALLY FUCKING GOOD for our D if the fucking offense had been able to score at all! I'll give Guenther that.

But look man, there's no defending any of that shit I saw. if you're going to defend Guenther then you have to defend Carr and Gruden, because they looked unbeatable early on.

So stop fucking defending.

And I don't see any of that shit you're talking about in Mayfield. He's just a guy out there throwing the ball.

Only guy out there these days with the kind of fire Gannon had is Brady. He's the only one, man. Maybe Philip Rivers when someone makes him look bad and he throws a fit. That's it. Everyone else is doing a job. In fact Mayfield himself said it. he's just out there doing his job.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:09 am

PFF still ranks Carr 17th best passer in the league, ahead of a lot of guys including Roethlisberger, Mariota, Goff, Keenum, Prescott, Foles, Russell Wilson...

he's actually only 2 pts away from Matt Stafford in passing grade.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 am

..... and we still have 0 ZERO wins.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:34 am

Bottom line is Carr cannot be trusted. Anyone really want this guy in a playoff game? He chokes in almost every regular season game even at home. Hes got one of the best O lines protecting him & he still gets scared shitless. I’ll forever hate Gruden for the Mack trade especially where I live all I hear 24/7 in about Mack. But with what Reggie left Gruden with? The team from last year? It’s amazing we haven’t been blown out in every game. The reason Gruden has to bring in his own scouts is because he sees what Reggie’s scouting department has done for last 6 years and it has been 100% dogshit. I’d want to bring my own guys in too. I trust Gruden knows enough to put together a competitive team in the future I just don’t know about Carr. Cooper I definitely want to see leave. Another overhyped Reggie piece of trash

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum