Raiders @ Dolphins

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders @ Dolphins

Postby bigboy3333 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:01 pm

If their a must win, this will be the week. We cannot afford to fall 3 games back in the AFCW...it will be a HOT tough game in South Florida, but I see the Raiders pulling out a { WIN !! }

Should had our first win vs the Donks but our defense need to be able to finish games, & pressure the quarterbacks....

Raiders - 24

Fins - 20

Go Raiders!

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: Raiders @ Dolphins

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:19 pm

The heat, travel to east coast, no pass rush and Carr most likely having to match Tannehill in point production will do us in. I see a similiar game like the Ram game. Tight late in 3rd qtr, crucial penalties on us, turnovers via Carr forcing shit and Miami taking advantage of it. Miami isn't all that but neither are we. Miami 30 Oakland 20. Maybe the script is reversed and we win in that fashion. We need a win more than Miami does. But like I said time change, heat and we have older roster we'll get gassed.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby bigboy3333 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:The heat, travel to east coast, no pass rush and Carr most likely having to match Tannehill in point production will do us in. I see a similiar game like the Ram game. Tight late in 3rd qtr, crucial penalties on us, turnovers via Carr forcing shit and Miami taking advantage of it. Miami isn't all that but neither are we. Miami 30 Oakland 20. Maybe the script is reversed and we win in that fashion. We need a win more than Miami does. But like I said time change, heat and we have older roster we'll get gassed.

Freddie, good point! but the fact the Raiders need this win more so then the Fins, plus I hear that Tannehill is bang-up/knee so I hope that your wrong Raiders 24 - 20

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Hope Im wrong as well. We can't get any pressure on the pocket and even if the game is close, penalties fuck us up. Gruden needs to stop sitting on leads and take chances instead of hoping our defense will save games and our offense will ball control, milk clock and move the chains and finish games. Until I see us win 3 in a row or 4 of 5 or 5 of 6 games in a row I'll be cautiously realistic. Carr has lost 6 games in a row going back to last season. He needs to step up and make plays in the 4th qtr and at least get points via FG's in a tight one possession games. Denver had no business beating us the other day. Bad fuckin loss. Better than average qb's as Carr is supposed to be or elite qb's find ways to put games away in crunch time.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Tannehill is the very definition of "below average" even when completely healthy. He's exactly what our D needs to get on track.

Their D is solid but after the 2 teams we just faced, they're going to seem like a cakewalk. you want to talk about old, Cameron Wake is fucking OLD.

I think Key is starting to get his conditioning down, along with Hurst. That's a big deal, should help us apply pressure in the second half.

Looks like our starting DTs will be Hankins/Hurst.

Martavis Bryant will be in his 2nd game with us, he should be more of a threat now that he's had some time to integrate better. That's exactly what wee need, especially given the fact that Nelson hasn't done jack shit for us. Matter of fact, dude should be demoted and either Roberts or Bryant put at #2, and we need to see a lot more of Brandon LaFell.

OT Branden Parker didn't practice and that's really bad because we MUST have someone backing up Penn who looks like a pretty serious liability at times.

Looks like we'll have Dwayne Harris returning kicks again so at least we don't have to watch that painful spectacle of old man Nelson making fair catches every time.

I'm with BigBoy on this, I even like his score. Raiders 24-20.

If we lose, I seriously doubt it's by 10 points. Phins are the kind of team that might actually make more mistakes than we do.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Dead if Tannehill is below average than so is Carr. Tannehill been injured a lot but he is no pussy like Carr. You need to stop listening to Gruden lathering Carr's balls because he's an overrated bum boy and so is Gruden.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:11 am

Well Jordy Nelson started the game out right...TD Raiders!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:29 am

How about 3 REC, 139 YDS, 1 TD, Nelson....on the last play Beast mode should have got the ball

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:54 am

Faggot fucking refs!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:55 am

Nice INT by Carr and nice not getting in endzone on 4th and goal not getting a td. 7-7 when it could be 21-0 us. This team fucking sucks.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum