Chris Warren

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Chris Warren

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:48 am

Dude is out for year with a knee injury thats why he was put on IR. How many touches did this guy get in the preseason. Talking about over utilization of a rook when he basically showed what he can do after his first twenty carries. Gruden beat the poor kid to death. Doug Martin had what six carries in one game all preseason and earned a roster spot. Gruden and his fellating vets is pathetic. What the fuck is Doug Martin bringing here that Jalen Richard and Deandre Washington can't offer. Warren would have been nice to rotate with Marshawn. Won't happen obviously.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Chris Warren

Postby silver & black » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Well.... this season is starting out great!

6 - 10... 7 - 9. I'll be shocked if we win 8 games.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:29 pm

silver & black wrote:Well.... this season is starting out i. I'll be shocked if we win 8 games.

Warren was put on IR a couple days ago on last cuts day. The kid seemed to get over 80% of the run plays. Uneccsary when he made the team early on in the preseason.if Marshawn goes down there goes the beef for the tough yards. 8-8 would be a successful season in his mind. He showed his displeasure with the roster by scrapping half of it. Motherfucker got ego, he better be a winner here sooner than later.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

They say he tweaked his knee, but the beat writers are saying the team stashed him on IR on purpose. I think they liked Washington a little more this year, but will probably make the team next year.
Gruden was also quoted as saying he needed to be more efficient without the football in his hands.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Gruden needs to shut his pie hole. What explanation did he give for giving a roster spot to Doug Martin when he did nothing for three years and had what 6 carries in the preseason. The guy is weighing on my nerves and he hasn't coached week 1 yet. There better be a method to his madness and if he quits or gets fired before year ten not take anymore salary owed to him like he said he would. 100 mill guaranteed for a no talent ex college qb and Napoleon complex motherfucker. Boy better prove me wrong.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum