Oakland sues Raiders. Team threatens to leave early

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Oakland sues Raiders. Team threatens to leave early

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Mack trade starting to make more sense. Fuck Oakland! It’s a shithole ghetto and we are lucky to be out of there. Nobody gives a fuck about this year. It’s about being competitive when we get to Vegas. Chucky is going full rebuild it looks like. Not like he’s got a choice! Reggie assembled a big pile of shit for him.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Oakland sues Raiders. Team threatens to leave early

Postby piratepride » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:45 am

I read an article on this yesterday. What a dumbass move by the city, although I've heard there's a lot of the city council who believe it's a waste of time. That dumb broad libby Shaff is probably spearheading this thing.
My guess is she took it personal when the Raiders donated $250,000 to help save Oakland high school sports programs. She probably thought her cutting the program was going to go unnoticed, and the teams generous donation shed the light on her incompetence! Like all women scorned, she wanted payback, so she and a handful of her cronies found a lawyer who was willing to front the upfront costs and work for a percentage of the would be winnings.
She's so blinded by her rage, that she forgets she was the one who was unreasonable and tested Mark's patience year in and year out.
She continually treated us like second class citizens behind the A's deal, now the dumb bitch lost all three!
Warriors, A's, and Oakland all leaving on her watch cuz she was too busy watching lifetime!
She's in for a surprise when she gets hit by the NFL's team of lawyers.
The NFL said specifically give it one more year when we tried to move with the chargers to share a stadium in Carson city.
NFL pulled out all the stops to keep us in Oakland, hell they even voted against us and in the Chargers favor for the Inglewood stadium.
I have a feeling this may go away very soon once the lawyer does a little research.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: Oakland sues Raiders. Team threatens to leave early

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:24 am

Too busy watching Lifetime. lol. That was awesome.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum