Mrs Casperspook. Your a degenerate faggot! Show yourself

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Mrs Casperspook. Your a degenerate faggot! Show yourself

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:11 pm

This piece of shit went off on a rant about how M Bryant was a great deal & he was in no trouble. Told me I was dead wrong about Bryant & Reggie. Now where is the liberal faggot? Obviously I’m in a rage over this shit. We are the dumbest organization in sports. Period. What a shitty day, now I gotta hear from all these Bears fans all day long. I’m checked out boys. They’ve finally done it I can’t take anymore. Can’t Wait for the first game! We have Marshawn’s protest to look forward to!! I gotta step away for awhile. I catch you guys down the road

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Mrs Casperspook. Your a degenerate faggot! Show yourself

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:27 pm

He and PHX better not show their fuckin faces here again.

They come in here and try to one-up their intellectual superiors, and they’re nowhere to be found when it’s time for us to fuck them in the ass with glass chips. Extreme pussies.

Part of my brilliance is laying my groundwork and waiting for dipshits to hang themselves so I can eviscerate them. And now I don’t get that fucking payoff. It’s bullshit.

There are real men on this forum who turned into thoughtful studs once they were able to burn the rose-colored glasses. Some people just can’t handle truth. They’re not INTERESTED in truth, it’s not as fun as their own fucking delusions.

So fuck them all, at least we have a place where we can drag that shit out into the light of day and watch it die.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Re: Mrs Casperspook. Your a degenerate faggot! Show yourself

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:32 pm

I’m going to dig up that Bryant thread. Let’s have some fun w it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum