Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:06 pm

I agree with this. You can’t even hit someone now. The protesting, the greed of the niggger players, the stupid celebrations, and it’s the only pro sports league that does that shit. They don’t play duck duck goose or act like bowling pins in MLB, NHL or eve NBA. It’s not the game all of us grew up on at all. We should be able to tell after week 1 if the season will be a complete waste. Gruden is definitely to blame for this mess. Along with Reggie. They seem like oil & water. Franchise sucks

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Gruden is and will be a one man wrecking machine. He has all the control now since he signed on the dotted line. Reggie is a mere Cap meister now aka King Kong with the calculator. At some point sooner than later the team will quit on him and if Carr isn't up to Chucky's expectation I believe there is a clause in his contract after 2019 where Gruden can cut him with a 7 mill hit against the cap. Gruden will and has gone full on dictator and megalomaniac. He has stated a few times how bad our drafts have been and many of these high rounders have to play up to their draft status, high round. He'll try to get Leveon Bell this offseason and to be honest Jordy, an unreliable Cooper, Seth Roberts and others isn't a top tier receiving corp for this west coast offense. Until I see consistent winning on the field this is a train wreck in progress.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45 pm

JON GRUDEN is a one-man wrecking crew?? What the fuck are you TALKING ABOUT?? You realize, right, that we’ve been saddled with this stupid fucking monkey named McKenzie for years and years now, and are you trying to tell me that JON GRUDEN is WORSE? What exactly are you trying o say?

Jesus Christ, man, you guys a freakin out, every last one of you.

Seriously, you’re letting a bunch of sports writers and fans of other teams tell you what to think of the Raiders?? Since fucking when? Every one of them hates the Raiders. Always have, always will, and they love nothing more than to bounce around on forums slamming us.

I’m going to continue to ignore the Carr hate, because that’s just crazy bullshit. And there’s no need to start pulling out stats from last season either, because we’ve been all over this shit before and it doesn’t matter, so fuck it.

So now Geuden’s the next coming of Satan, is that right? He’s here to burn the place down to the waterline and eat our women and children? Dude is now Stalin or some such horseshit?? Or is it that he doesn’t know jack shit about personnel? Or about coaching? Or both? Or is it all 3?

Fuck no, it’s NONE of that! We have the BEST coaching staff we’ve had since Gruden and you guys act like the fucking ground is opening up and swallowing us all whole.

We “lose” a star player - we got compensated for it, by the way - who hasn’t even been in the fucking building this season, and now we’re completely fucked for the next 10 years?! WTF kind of logic is that?!

Understand, guys, that signing him would have fucked us hard with the cap for the duration of the contract, but trading him has loosened things up considerably, giving us ALL KINDS of room to maneuver.

I know losing Martavis Bryant sucks, it was a questionable move from the start. We all recognized that. But we also recognized that it was about as much of a crap shoot as making a pick at that spot too. So shit happens. We have to fill that hole.

I don’t know what you guys expected to see this season. A SB appearance? Did you really expect that, coming off of years and years of Reggie’s incompetence?

You guys need to take a step back and get some perspective here. So I’m going to run through some things for you all - again, I don’t know why I have to do this, but I will.

1. We have a 27-yr-old, 3-time Pro Bowler, franchise QB locked up for the next 5 years of his PRIME playing career.

2. We have a career winning, SB-winning HC locked up for the next 10 years if we want him. Everyone screams about continuity, you got it! And he’s a QB-centric HC who has a great QB to work with.

3. We have a RIGHTEOUS DC with some really nice weapons who showed he knows how to bring pressure from all over the field - not just from Mack.

4. We’re moving to Vegas, where the NFL is going to want to prop us up and players are going to want to play.

5. For the next 2 years, we have 2 first-round picks.

6. We have Amari Cooper, and will now have no problem handling a new deal for him next season, and we have a coach who can actually help him reach his potential.

7. Consider these positions: LT/LG/C/RG Is there any better set of 4 players in the league? Even if Miller’s not as good as he has looked, we still have monsters on the OL and a coach who knows how to use them.

8. Arden Key. Yes, he has off-field risks. But right now he is a terror.

9. P.J. Hall and Mo Hurst. Let’s not forget that we DO actually get new players every single season that can contribute a lot to this team. And we have several this year.

Guys, we’re a LONG way away from when Reggie got here year one and started dismantling a team that was on the edge of the playoffs. 5his team has a lot of things going in its favor, but to listen to you guys, we’re goin 0-16?? I fucking think not.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:16 pm

I'm not going to disagree with what you said, DR. But.......... you have to see how fucked up this shit looks. All I was saying is.... this is NOT all on Reggie. Gruden most definitely had a hand in this.... and you know it.

The jury is still out on Gruden. I never wanted him back, but he's a damn sight better than any coach we've had since.......... well... Gruden!

This franchise just repeats fuck up after fuck up. Gruden is here now. McKenzie is here now. Same fuck ups! Where does the blame go??? You can't tell me with a straight face that Gruden hasn't facilitated, at least in some part, the fuck ups!

I'm sorry...... letting Mack go was a monumental fuck up! The trade for Bongtavus Bryant was a monumental fuck up! Why the fuck do you think the Steelers made that deal so eagery!?

This franchise is beat up from the feet up. I'm not convinced in the least that Gruden is the answer. We shall see, I suppose.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:40 pm

It may look bad, S&B. But I don’t care how it looks. I only care about how it works out.

And I just don’t believe it was the worst possible outcome.

But i DO blame Reggie. Since WAY back when, his mantra has been “I got this... Not to worry. Mack is a Raider.”

With a guy as talented as Mack, he should have locked him up right away. Jumped on it, handed him that long-term security. Reggie handled this very badly, and i’ve Been saying that since long before we brought Gruden back. So yeah, I blame him.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum