Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Holy fuck!!!! We got fuckin robbed in the trade!!! We gave them Mack and a 2nd rounder. Google it. UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!!!! We ended up giving them a pick back!! This may be the end for me. Reggie has taken my spirit away for this team. DUMB FUCKIN APE PIECE OF SHIT

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:32 pm

piratepride wrote:Only thing Reggie did right is draft Khalil.
I'm thinking Gruden is laying the foundation to fire Reggie at seasons end. He's scrapping all the rejects he drafted since he's got here.
I knew deep down after he made that lame ass pick with the 3rd round tackle out of Utah...forget his name now, probably out if the league.
Reggie has got to see the writing on the wall.

Bergstrom?

Reggie had every built-in excuse in the book when he came here, and he knew it, and he played that card every single time he got the chance.

Right up until Mark got fed the fuck up with it, and put the clamps on insultin his old man.

Yet the media kept bringing it up on Reggie’s behalf for FUCKING YEARS. And making up a few new excuses for him along the way.

Nothing but a disaster from day 1. Unbelievable to me that this man has. A job in the NFL. Unbelievable.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Well, forget about Mack, REggie just signed AJ Mccarron. Super bowl!!! We better pull off a Jimmy Johnson deal here. Mack is our Hershel Walker. But We have Reggie drafting for us so I don’t see it happening. Fuck Reggie, fuck Khalil Mack too!! Have fun playing in 20 below zero weather on a shit team. He went from one shit organization to another but the Bears defense starting to look damn good. The ONE draftvpick he didn’t blow & he trades him away on a shitty deal. Nothing left to say..... we are fucked

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:25 pm

I’m glad we traded for McCarron. We needed to do that.

Just because it wasn’t a big splash thing doesn’t mean it wasn’t a good thing.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:19 pm

It was worthless! EJ or AJ they both suck. AFC west teams are thanking us for trading Mack. We are on Cleveland level

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Yeah we are on Cleveland level!!! Aside from the Al Davis run S uper Bowl era from 1966 to the mid 80's we've been nothing. Since 1985, we've made the playoffs seven times and one SB appearance and haven't won the Lombardi trophy in 35 fuckin seasons. Commitment to Excrement is more like it. We haven't won are division in 15 years. I think Gruden's ego and total control will do him in. He'll be a circus, but he doesn't care because of his contract, 100 mill guaranteed.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:01 pm

That’s what I been saying. Of course we gotta wait and see for Gruden but it doesn’t look good.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:That’s what I been saying. Of course we gotta wait and see for Gruden but it doesn’t look good.

I think Gruden is way too fuckin full of himself. The espn mnf gig, qb camp bullshit, talk show circuit, interview with gumbel on hbo real sports, the Chucky persona and dolls and than Mark Davis out of poor desperation rewards and affirms Gruden's megalomania by giving him 100 mill guaranteed. Gruden unless he checks himself will have a roster that won't perform for him and good free agents won't want to come here to play. I will be very interested how prepared and how much fight this team will have in just the first two games versus the Rams and Broncos. Losing Bryant and Mack is huge. Mack for obvious reasons and Bryant would have given that west coast offense a different dimension.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:16 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:It was worthless! EJ or AJ they both suck. AFC west teams are thanking us for trading Mack. We are on Cleveland level

No we aren't. Cleveland is getting better... and they have a real GM.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:16 am

So....... I've been lurking on a few other forums that aren't Raiders forums. The consensus around the league (other fans ) is that the Raiders are an absolute mess. No one can understand the Mack trade... for any reason, seeing as how he was under contract and could be tagged for two more years.

We got jack shit out this trade... two 1st round, one of which isn't for the next draft, and... we gave them a 2nd round pick! Fuck that! We got fleeced again! All I can hear is Callahan... "we are the dumbest team in America". 15 years later, and no truer words have ever been spoken!

This team is a fucking dumpster fire! Someone on a Browns forum, of all places, said.... "this is twice that the same coach has set them back a decade; first when he left, and now since he's come back". It seems to be the truth. Chucky seems to think that football is like it was back in the day... and he's making moves and decisions like it is still like that. I love Chucky, but this dumb shit has got to stop! We are once again the most fucked up, laughed at team in the league.

Thank you Mark, Reggie and Chucky!

I don't for one fucking second believe that this was all on Reggie....... I know damn well Chucky had a hand in this, too!

Fuck this mother fucking disaster of a team! I'm just about done with the stupid fucks.... and the NFL in general!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum