Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:11 am

Well that’s the way it goes I guess. At least we got something good for him. This organization still sucks, now we got draft picks that REggie can waste. Congratulations

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Mack traded to Bears for multiple 1st rd picks

Postby piratepride » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:07 am

At least you'll be able to see him in the windy city Forbidden.
I'm still pissed off about this, and not sure how the rest of the team feels about it either. I hope this doesn't effect the team so damn close to the regular season.
Can't wait to see what the final 53 roster looks like and who our starters are for the Rams home opener.
Todd Gurley is a freaking monster, having Mack would have been nice.
Wonder what the details are going to be, I hear it's 2 first rounders and a player. In fact it probably will be, since they only own 1 first next year.
So well get a player and their 1st this year, their 1st next year.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 am

Yeah Gurley will run up and down our defense especially without Mack. He was the leader of the team but expendable to this team. Trade Mack & start with 3 rookies on D line. Bad idea no matter how much potential they have. We could have had a monster line with Mack. But we couldn’t figure out how to pay him, Pathetic. Let’s hope we don’t draft another baboon heart or Guy with fucked up shins with the picks.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:40 am

I kept imagining what our D line would have looked like with Mack. The rookies would have been rotating in and out to spell Bruce Irvin.
We better be getting a damn good player in return.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:47 am

Fuck him... next man up! One less problem to deal with. Yea... I would have liked to him stay, obviously... but I knew there was no way Reggie was smart enough to make it happen... and Mark aint got the cojones to do anything about it. The best move this franchise could possibly make is to send the red headed ape packing.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:24 am

Once again we are the laughing stock of the league. People are shocked but we aren’t. FINAL NAIL IN REGGIES COFFIN. Hopefully. One step forward 10 steps back. Same old shit. This is all gonna blow up in our face. Mack on Bears defense will improve them a lot. Aaron Rodgers is probably as pissed off as most Raiders fans. Mack should have been a Raider for life. Thanx Reggie

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:53 am

Mack wanted the money and as much as he could possibly get. I'm talking guaranteed money which is the bottom motherfuckin line in this savage business. His kike agent showed him the ropes and Mack went all in since last February. His deal will be worth more than Aaron Donald's. I say fuck him!!! Fuckin niggger doesn't care about playing here. Couldn't even show up for any off season workouts etc even though he was on contract for 13.8 mill this year. Greedy selfish motherfucker. Hope he blows out his knee in Chicago. Fuckin coon boy.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:12 pm

This shit sucks. I don’t blame anyone but Reggie The way he handled Mack over the past 2 seasons bulldozed us into an impossible situation. We should have given him an extension halfway through last season instead of fucking w him like he was some UDFA nobody cares about.

Bears in the exact same situation the Rams are in - a franchise QB still early in his cheap rookie contract.

Bottom line: different teams in different situations. Unfortunately Mack was demanding what his agent KNEW that 4 or 5 teams out there were willing and able to pay. So we had to get what we could.

I really don’t like the idea of getting nothing but picks for him. We fuck up first - round picks like they’re free.

And so Reggie takes one of the 2 draft picks he hung his ENTIRE CAREER ON, and blows it right out the door in exchange for nothing but a few question marks.. Reggie’s legacy as GM is simple to sum up: half a step forward, two steps back.

He must go. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Gruden force him out RIGHT NOW, after the way this whole thing was handled.

But hey what do I know. Remember PHX told me I don’t understand how these things work when I was bitching about how we hadn’t gotten a deal done w Mack long ago. Nooo, Dead, you’re an ignorant fan, Reggie has this.

FUCK YOU, PHX. YOU’RE A GODDAMN IDIOT.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Right on the money Dead. We technically could have kept him but REggie once again completely botched it.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Only thing Reggie did right is draft Khalil.
I'm thinking Gruden is laying the foundation to fire Reggie at seasons end. He's scrapping all the rejects he drafted since he's got here.
I knew deep down after he made that lame ass pick with the 3rd round tackle out of Utah...forget his name now, probably out if the league.
Reggie has got to see the writing on the wall.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum