Beat writer camp notes this week.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Beat writer camp notes this week.

Postby piratepride » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:36 pm

After reading what the beat writers had to say and watching a few videos of Carr and company...I think our offense will have to lead the way to the promise land. Apparently Carr is drilled in front of the team with questions and situations by Gruden, of which Carr is passing with flying colors. He's got all the correct answers and you can tell he's being pushed mentally on a daily basis. Gruden is squeezing every ounce of talent out of him!
Nelson is looking great out there as is all of the other receivers.
I can't wait to see how they look coming into next Friday's pre season game.
The other guy worth mentioning is Arden Key, dude has been making plays left and right all week. The moves he processes in his tool bag is crazy. I hope Bruce Irvin keeps his ass in check, Cuz he can be a good one.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Beat writer camp notes this week.

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Well if we can score points like in 2016 and have a semblance of a pro defense maybe we have a surprising season. We have to be able to at least minimum split in our division games and at least win most of our home games. Have to show up in the 4th qtr and close out games late. I think just our six divisional games are some of the toughest on our schedule. AFC West is probably best division in football.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Beat writer camp notes this week.

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Bruce Irvin is listed as our starting DE. Look it up.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum