Report: Raiders making changes to personnel department as Gr

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Report: Raiders making changes to personnel department as Gr

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 am

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 29, 2018, 12:12 PM EDT

The Raiders are Jon Gruden’s team, and with the draft behind him, Gruden can now focus more on shaping the personnel department his way.
Alex Marvez of Sporting News reports that Gruden is making changes to the personnel department. One change could be Raiders player personnel director Joey Clinskscales leaving Oakland for Cleveland.
Raiders General Manager Reggie McKenzie said before the draft that he and Gruden are on the same page about what kinds of players they want to draft. That’s good for McKenzie, because if the two of them couldn’t agree, it would be Gruden who would make the call.
The simple reality of the Raiders is that they have a new coach who negotiated a 10-year, $100 million contract directly with the owner. That means the coach is the person in the building with the most authority. And he’ll have the authority to put together a personnel staff as he sees fit.

All of this is hog wash"... Reggie did this, Reggie did that, is total BS!! Bottom line, Jon Gruden makes all of the decisions .. not Reggie. So if there's any FA's or draft picks that U dislike then you will have to put the blame on Gruden, not Reggie.

There is only one person that Gruden answer to, and he own the Raiders! Mark Davis. The only reason Reggie still have a job with the Raiders, is to control the Salary cap. As everyone knows when Reggie was hired, Raiders were in "Cap Hell" and with very few draft picks.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: Report: Raiders making changes to personnel department a

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Bullshit. Gruden might have signed off but Reggie did all the research, cut all the deals. Big difference.

NEXT YEAR i’ll buy it. Gruden had no time to do all that shit this season.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Fuck! if Gruden sign off , then I guess that makes him THE MAN! don't U??

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:11 pm

another words, If Reggie had any say, in player personnels then we would have drafted baby Reggie, no later then the 2rd round

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:27 pm

I have faith Guenther will get the best out of the defense and Chucky calling the plays our offense will score points.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Like it matters who was responsible for this total fuck up of a draft. Gruden... McKenzie.... we still fucked up this draft. Reggie is a known fuck up. Gruden/... remains to be seen. Whats done is done. We'll see how this plays out.

100 million $$$$ says Gruden BETTER be what Mark sees/saw in him. Reggie can't be gone soon enough.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Reggie is in Grudens ear. Hey Boss, we could um.... save 2 million over to cover fo my mistake last year & ummmmm you know we got to save money over here now um we can get dis kid fo cheap but he come wit some o dem off da field problems you know but we got to get him. Now dis guy here be cheap be caw he got a baboon heart but if he live he gonna be good to. Yeah..... you know I like to invest in dat O line.

This has Reggie written all over it. Judging by Gruden drafting in TB it looks like he’s clueless too. But I’d rather go with his picks over Reggie’s any day. Only 2 rules to get drafted or signed by Reggie. 1. Be Injured 2. Be a fucking criminal
Reggie’s Rehab programs are always open for business. Only time will tell with Gruden and the offense looks good on paper.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Gruden already couple weeks ago said this roster is swiss cheese and the past drafts were below par and some of those guys need to develop and contribute real fast. That was a bitch slap at Reggie, Del Rio and some of the clowns that didn't develop and utilize some of these guys. Fuck Reggie!!! I have faith in Gruden,Guenther and the other coaches to get max effort and production out of this roster.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:05 pm

I read Del Rio would let the brothas listen to hip hop music during practice. Good to know our players were really committed. Said that shit is over with Gruden. How you supposed to pay attention & learn in practice when you got nigggers rapping & dancing on the field. Del Rio is a fuckin bum I hope he never works in NFL again.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:07 am

Del Rio going 12-4 after his 2nd yr and a playoff apoearance and a contract extension was enough for him. That was his Super bowl considering the ineptitude for a decade and a half. He handled his dismissal with class. The way he was let go fifteen minutes after the last game6 by that kike was classless.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum