Rod Woodson isn’t a fan of the Raiders’ new direction

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Rod Woodson isn’t a fan of the Raiders’ new direction

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Del wrote:Crabtree did TAKE OVER the jets game

Another lie by the hater DR

Also balled out against the cowboys too

Wow! The Jets? How about the game vs Denver when he got kicked out & his stupid looking chain got snatched?

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Del is a wiggger! Burbs hoodrat gotsa rep his niggger pro athlete boy. What do they teach to suburban white boys, bow down to a niggger because he can run and jump. Only nigggers that I respect are the ones that speak properly. Have a job and stay out of jail. So thats two negros I've met that I respect. Fuckin lib media with their white guilt bullshit been going on far too long.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:19 pm

A picture speaks a thousand words. Or in Del’s case it speaks two words. Homosexual wigger. Dressing like that Del shows no respect for himself, his parents or his race. If I’m Del’s old man I’m kicking the shit out of him daily. Take one of his Vanilla Ice albums & wing it at his head like a fuckin frisbee pick him up & use his head to open the fuckin door as I threw him out of the house. What do you call Del in the suburbs? A wanna be nigggger. What do they call Del in the real hood? Dead!!!! What do they call Del in jail? Raped. You see where I’m going with this Del?

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:34 pm

Del likes that burnt negro dingus in his throat I surmise

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:24 am

Fuck Del I don’t give a rip what he thinks.

The problem with this move is that Nelson should have replaced one of our shitty scrubs, not Crabtree. Nelson should have been an ADDITION to the unit, not an excuse for Reggie to cut our #2 WR.

Reggie is like a democrat. He CREATES far more fucking problems than he solves. He adds and cuts pieces because that’s what he thinks GMs are supposed to do. He doesn’t understand that GMs are supposed to BUILD winning teams. That’s his fucking job. He doesn’t get paid by the transaction because transactions aren’t the fucking goal, they’re a TOOL that helps reach the goal of fielding a winning squad.

Reggie’s playing Old Maid (and losing) while other GMs are grandmasters at Chess.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:38 am

The only reason Del believes he hates me Is because he doesn’t understand his own pathology. What he really hates is the fact that he’s irrelevant.

If one of you posted tomorrow that Del was hit by a bus and killed, I wouldn’t give a damn. At all.

That’s why he’s ripping his hair out and frothing at the mouth. He actually believes his opinion should mean something to us, no matter how naive or moronic it may be.

He probably has some really nasty mommy issues.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 am

Del frustrates me. I insult him & he ignores all my insults. He won’t respond to any of my posts. He must be too busy with his black concrete dildo. Last time he fucked with that dildo he ended up in the hospital with a painful asshole. Slow down Del! That’s concrete your shoving up your ass not Crabtree’s cock!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Del's sitting at KFC eating fried chicken like any good wanna be tar skinned niggger. Watermelon a lil later after he changes hus butt plug.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Del » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:54 am

DeadRinger wrote:The only reason Del believes he hates me Is because he doesn’t understand his own pathology. What he really hates is the fact that he’s irrelevant.

If one of you posted tomorrow that Del was hit by a bus and killed, I wouldn’t give a damn. At all.

That’s why he’s ripping his hair out and frothing at the mouth. He actually believes his opinion should mean something to us, no matter how naive or moronic it may be.

He probably has some really nasty mommy issues.

Lol get real Dead, never have i ever even began to care like you claim i do. Ripping my hair out? Again get real, the only one who does that is you DR when you cry about leaving the board.

Speaking of which, why are you still here

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby silver & black » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:55 am

Really Del? You haven't been here for months, and you come back just to get your digs in on old posts??? You do know there is a draft going on, right? How about letting us know what you think so far? Stop with the childish, butt hurt "told ya so/got ya" posts. They don't matter at all.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum