Raiders Trade CP to NE

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders Trade CP to NE

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:49 pm

This place is easy pickings. Nobody gonna get shot, knifed, hit with a bat or lose teeth over a cheap shot punch. Go out to a bar or club people are hating over any motherfucking thing about somebody without having to say a word. Guess the power elite puppet masters are doing a damn good job dividing a conquering. Its 2018 not 1218. Media, facebook, films and the bullshit culture doing a great job serving their masters.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Same playbook book same plays generation after generation. As long as the slaves are fighting each other, they’ll always be slaves. Divide and conquer. Problem reaction solution. Create a problem to get the desired reaction and give the solution provided by the creator of the problem. Social engineering at work.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 pm

PHXR8R wrote:Same playbook book same plays generation after generation. As long as the slaves are fighting each other, they’ll always be slaves. Divide and conquer. Problem reaction solution. Create a problem to get the desired reaction and give the solution provided by the creator of the problem. Social engineering at work.

Media in this country creating the monster. They invented the Trump reality tv show and love the ratings as do the fortune 50 companies that buy air time for ads. People are too fuckin stupid to turn off the tv and social media and many films. The subliminal and metaphorical narratives are alarming as well as blatant. I'm conservative politically on many issues and I don't even pay attention to what the culture is churning out either left or right ideologies. Most eveyone I meet in society is deeply pissed about something and how dare anyone have a contrary viewpoint is why their pissed.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:16 pm

I owe no allegiance to any political machine. It doesn’t matter who the president is. What matters is who put them in place. Everything is rigged in our world. The richest people on this planet run it as they wish. Laws and policies are only for the masses. They are utilized to increase and maintain the wealth of the elite. We haven’t been a two party system since probably Kennedy. Every president who has ever tried to put us back on the gold standard has been assinated. One survived because the gun malfunctioned. The presidency of the US is WWE, swing the pendulum from one extreme to the other to have the population at each other’s throats. Bush to Clinton to Bush Jr to Obama to Trump, each one polar opposite of the other. Meanwhile foreign interests eats away at our sovereignty year after year.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Del wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:
Del wrote:Please enlighten me on how race or being a racist has to do with Derek Carr and calling out his Raider teammates??

I am seriously confused, like I'm what capacity are those 2 things even related?

Oh wait, only in your head DR. Once again, I am here to tell you that you are stupid.

For someone so proud and boastful about their intelligence, it's funny to witness.

I'll tell you what it has to do with being a racist. I've been called a racist for a lot less than yelling at black guys over non-race-related shit.

So go fuck yourself.

You sound like the biggest crybaby.

Once again your idiot is showing.

Can't be good at everything, just accept that

LOLOLOLOLOL. Look at this wigger retard!! Straighten that hat Del, how many times I tell you put something in your head not on it!!! Even McDonald’s wouldn’t hire this meth head wigger!! Looks like that guy B Rad from the dumb movie Malibu’s most wanted. I know it’s an emotional time for you Del. The whole Crabtree thing. You ok? You’ll find another wide receiver to fall in love with. Say hello to those blowjob hacks Del! Motherfuck em every chance you get!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm also basically Conservative. I'm not sure what a "Republican" is anymore. They aren't sure, either. Trump sure as hell isn't a Republican... never has been. I voted for him simply because I would NEVER vote for that cunt.

This country is in serious trouble with the two extremes of both parties warring with each other... while those of us "normal" people who are a tad right or left of center are left wondering WTF! The two party system is really a myth. Both "parties" are one and the same. They just go about achieving the same end in different ways.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Country is in trouble with youth like Del. Kid thinks he’s a niggger, disrespects his own culture & himself. Imagine your walking thru a cornfield in Iowa & you see Del free style battle rapping against corn stalks, soy beans & the local cow. He’s MC Suburb. Lookout when Del’s parents drop him and his crew off at the local shopping mall & they have a gang meeting in the food court. The gang is currently involved in a gang war with The Twinks. Del always has to keep his head on a swivel because if the wrong moolie sees his hat tilted to the wrong side the jigaboo will leave a hole in Del’s head that you can see through. Del still running that fag flag up Crabtree ass! I worry about you Del you may fold under questioning

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

9/11 was the beginning of the end of this country as we know it and was an event that was in the works for decades. The time, place and circumstances were unclear but the puppet masters needed their catastrophic event to divert attention, point fingers, create a pretext to a conflict, an unjust one and create a new patriotic fervor in this country since WW2. The media owned by the corporate elite and puppet masters did not do their journalistic or investigative duties for obvious reasons. Open and shut case folks, some arab with a diaper on his head in a cave half across the world planned it and executed it and thats all she wrote. They knew the american people would buy it. As in any lie you say it over and over again people will believe the sky is purple. Kennedy was allegedly murdered in a moving vehicle by a lone gunman at an elevated position from a fair distance away. Kennedy's head was blown up from the front and snapped back to the left. Warren commision, 1000 page book about the event didn't make any mention of that. My point is we've been lied to for centuries about almost everything and most people are stupid to realize that. People believe everything they see on tv or read in the paper oblivious to the fact that any factual information is witheld to maintain the secrecy of who actually pulls the strings on this planet. It's always will be about power, money and manipulation and that will never change.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Del » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:23 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
Del wrote:You sound like the biggest crybaby.

Once again your idiot is showing.

Can't be good at everything, just accept that

Sorry Del, I don't care enough about what you think to get into it again. You bore me.

More like you have nothing to say.

And I don't blame you, there is nothing to get into, your an idiot, tha is all.

Now back to more faggetry from DR and the bunch, they love dick so much they can't stop talking about it

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:15 am

Del, Talking about dick is natural. Its the the center of every mans universe who ever lived. I talk about dick because my dick is constantly talking to me. He's smarter than I am thats fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum