Latest Draft Order Udated

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Latest Draft Order Udated

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 am

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/201 ... more-moves

After all the trades are completed, this is what the draft order looks like as of today. Don’t see much help from teams trading up to us at this point. BUF and AZ were prime candidates to trade up. AZ got Bradford so they are probably staying put, and BUF has enough to jump past the JETS and DEN if they wanted to. Looks like we don’t have much trade down options at this point.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Latest Draft Order Udated

Postby piratepride » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:20 am

Buffalo is sitting at number 12, if The Giants pass on QB ( Eli back another year) we may be sitting in the right spot for them to come calling.
The number 1 and two guy will be gone for sure, but if all the reports are true and teams shy away from probably the most pro ready guy in Rosen, I could see us swapping picks.
Alot would have to happen, like Darnold, Mayfield, Allen, all being drafted by the Browns, Jets, and someone else.
Rosen sitting there on the board when we pick would be a perfect scenario for us to get an extra #2.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:38 am

None of it makes a difference we're winning seven or eight games this year. I'm already looking at 19' and 20' our first year in Sin city. Hopefully Reggie is out after this season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:44 am

piratepride wrote:Buffalo is sitting at number 12, if The Giants pass on QB ( Eli back another year) we may be sitting in the right spot for them to come calling.
The number 1 and two guy will be gone for sure, but if all the reports are true and teams shy away from probably the most pro ready guy in Rosen, I could see us swapping picks.
Alot would have to happen, like Darnold, Mayfield, Allen, all being drafted by the Browns, Jets, and someone else.
Rosen sitting there on the board when we pick would be a perfect scenario for us to get an extra #2.

I don’t see us picking up any picks unless, as you say, a lot of things happen. The most likely thing to happen for us is 4 of the first 5 picks go QB, and pushing top 5 talent to us. Lots of options for D if that’s the case. We’ll see. The flip floping of picks may not be done.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 am

7 or 8 win team. None of this matters right now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 am

It won’t even be 7-8 wins if the draft is screwed up. If the first two players we draft end up playing the same amount of games as Obi and Conley did last year, we will be picking in the top five next year and you’ll have to push your schedule up to 20’ and 21’ for progress. Gruden is picking the players in the draft and he picked the ones in FA. Can’t put it on Mumbles any more.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:38 am

Yeah well mumbles should be in a cage at the zoo waiting for feeding time instead of repping a pro football franchise. Fuckin nigggers gotsa know their limitations.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:46 am

He does know his limitations. Gruden said here... count these beans, and bring me the film cut ups and files of these players. Then he said hey, call these agents and transfer the call to me when they call back. Then, hey Reggie, we need fresh pens in here, these dudes are ready to sign. Then he said, put these names on my draft board.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:59 am

Yessum masta!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Just fix the fuck ups and lets see where the chips fall after that. DeL Zero and staff fuck ups, gone. Reggie FA and draft fuck ups, gone. Can’t play for shit fuck ups, gone and more going. Locker room fat ass problem fuck ups, gone or shut your pie holes or you’ll be gone. Del Zero special privileges, gone. Don’t know the play book, get the fuck out. Drop balls in practice...get the fuck out. Let’s see what those fixes do for the W/L record.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum