NFL Network Evaluation Of RAIDERS FA/Deadwronger Again

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: NFL Network Evaluation Of RAIDERS FA/Deadwronger Again

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:30 am

I hope they prove you wrong as well. Gruden hasn’t called a game in 9 years so its a game to game evolution. He’s going to be better than Del Zero and his staff so there’s an improvement of massive proportions. It depends on how quickly the players can adapt to the new schemes, and how quickly Gruden can knock the rust off. The wins and losses will tell the tale. Gruden’s first draft is pivotal. He was hired to win now, and he won’t be able to with a weak draft.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:35 am

Yeah but will Bible thumper boy Carr actually lead, excel, execute and learn or get fat and lazy on his bullshit contract. Gruden will learn this year if this kid is the real deal or not.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:55 am

Lol... no Carr is gonna learn what it takes to earn that $25 mil contract. Gruden’s $100 mil is guaranteed. Carr’s is not, and we can walk on that contract if he can’t get it done. Carr’s first meeting with Gruden will be going over the Cowboy’s game. If you ever try to Superman your way to a TD when you have a first and goal with time to run 2-3 plays to win or tie a game, I’m going to make sure you and your brother will never see a football stadium or broadcast studio again without a ticket or a visitor’s pass. You understand me son?!! This is a play book. This is a bible. I don’t run two minute drills at your church, and you don’t bible study on my facilities. And if you ever let another player in that locker room clown you and you don’t shut him down, I’ll give that guy your game check. Gannon, get this kid some balls and get those video games and pool balls out of the player’s lounge. Hell, put up game film on loop on every TV screen we have.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Yeah kids a fuckin robot clown in his pressers. Gruden needs to wake the kid the fuck up

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Gruden likes his job better than he likes Carr. Carr is no different then Skittles Thug to Gruden. Do what I tell you when and how I tell you and do it right. Ask Larry Brown lol... oh you’re the SB MVP? Oh you can’t press cover? You don’t like practice? You only play zone? You just signed a fat contract? Gotcha... drop your play book off, your locker has been cleared out. They got your stuff up front. And hey... get that door on the way out... Thanks.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Hopefully Gruden gives the same treatment to Carr as Larry Brown. Scheme of things kid hasn't done shit. Garbage numbers in KC and Denver career wise. King of garbage time stats. He and Jay Cutler oughta get lunch together.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:17 pm

We’re gonna see real soon.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:27 pm

PHXR8R wrote:We’re gonna see real soon.

Well I think the west coast scheme might fit Carr's skill set in that system. He would probably end up a very poor mans Brett Favre with his terrible mechanics and inaccuracy.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:34 pm

That’s why Olsen is back. He’s going to work on those things. He sure as fuck won’t be messing with the playbook and calling plays. He is a top end QB coach. Carr throws off his back foot way too much. Got worse last year with the OL giving free shots at him. Olsen will work from the footwork up to his delivery. Shit OC, great QB coach.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum